All member reviews for Paranormal Activity

Indie scare fest doesn't need blood and gore to terrify.

Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2010

It's good 13+ I guess

EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HOW SCARY IT IS ! >:( It's not that scary but still a little frightening . WOOP WOOP ! LOVE IT THOUGH !
Adult Written byvicky92 September 14, 2010

Tweens can watch scary movies, just not the ones that will wet their pants...

This movie is nothing more than another "documentary" like horror film. ex. Blair Witch, Cloverfield, etc. Since horror or thriller depends on what the kid can handle, then I guess 13 and older can watch. But not for kids that scare really easily.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010

strong language.very scary
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2010

Ok Movie

its ok for kids 13 . i love horror movies but in this one i was disappointed in the plot. launguage is bad at sometimes but nothing terrible.
Teen, 13 years old Written byam1408 August 18, 2010

might frighten youngsters

so freakin creepy but coool!!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2010

ok for kids that dont sare really easy.

paranormal activity is just a rip off of paranormal entity.(it was a lot better) they are almost exact
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 August 15, 2010

It's not even scary

It's not scary at all unless you think it's actual video (which it's NOT.) Other than that, there was only one part at the end which made me jump. Boring movie....
Adult Written byjoshua martinez July 24, 2010

paranormal activity is a boring and stupid movie to watch only for your older teens and parents this movie has some mild violence at the end of the movie and there's also some strong language used.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrain333666999 July 24, 2010

good for ages 12 +

i think it was really good.if the kids think it is real then its a no for them but it was very jumpy if u like to be scared
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2010

perfect for kids that are still getting used to horror movies

Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byitsallgood July 20, 2010

Great, terrifying movie.

Listen, people, DON'T listen to the immature kids below me, this movie IS scary. But, the same with The Blair Witch Project, it won't be scary if you watch it at 4 in the afternoon with a bunch of people, but if you watch it at 1 in the morning, in a dark house, all by yourself, this movie will SCARE YOU. You kids obviously don't know how watching this is supposed to work, the SETTING has to be right for this movie. Trust me, if you watch it like I did, you will lie awake at night, wondering what happens when you fall asleep.
Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2010

very good film,is not as scary as it is cracked up to be
Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2010

Okay Movie

This movie wasnt great, but it was'nt the worst movie ever, either. I was really bored during most of it, hoping something scary would happen, but it just didn't. The ending was definitely not scary at all.
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2010

One word: BORING

I had high hopes for this movie. I absolutely adore horror movies and couldn't wait to see one that would make me shriek in terror. This seemed like the one. I finally got around to watching it and...I was bored out of my mind!!!! Nothing happened the whole way through!! Save yourself money and 90 minutes don't watch this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byafraidofjellybeans June 15, 2010

No gore, scary in a fun way!

I saw it in theaters with my mom. It was really boring at the beginning. The scenes weren't scary but thrillingly scary in a fun way lol. I saw it at night and I still slept in my room (which is in the basement) and I wasn't scared. I HATE GORE and there was none in this movie, but there is in the unrated alternate ending.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover June 9, 2010

Hated it!!!

Very stupid. At the movie store this girl was like, "You shoyldnt watch this. It was to scary. I wish I hadnt watched it!" Well i watched it any way. It was just plain DUMB!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysebastien June 5, 2010

STUPIDDDDD!

I hated this move lyke the crap I crap every day, it is so UNscary, mii 1 yeer old nephew fel asleep during it, at 4 n the afternoon when he just took a nap, n so did I, do NOT waste ur time on this pleeeeeeeez
Parent of a 3 year old Written byblue waffle May 12, 2010

Jeepers creepers

I think paranormal activity is extremely unique because it didn't need any blood or gore to scare me and leaves that creepy feeling at the mysterious ending. It still has a bit of language that is appropriate for smaller children but anybody 11 and up is ok, but be warned if you are easily scared don't bother watching this great indie horror
Teen, 13 years old Written bySACYUC May 5, 2010