All member reviews for Parker

Teen, 15 years old Written byChrisForce123 January 26, 2013

Entertaining and Action-Packed film!

I've always been a big fan of Jennifer Lopez's acting career. She usually chooses mediocre roles and films, but always shines in her performances. Once I saw that she was doing a thriller/action movie, I was ecstatic. However, having Jason Statham as the lead made me cringe. Still, I was excited to see it. I finally went and viewed the film. I was surprisingly impressed with the performances by both actors. I must disagree with the top critics who are giving this movie scathing reviews. The film is GOOD. A lot of fun and very witty. Yes, there is a lot of violence. Yes, there is a lot of swearing. However, the movie has some good lessons and moral values. such as the code of honor. Also, there is little to no actual sexual acts. Only breasts are visible but for a very short amount of time and not really seen. I give it 4/5 stars.
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2013

Action packed awesome film for pre teens honestly

This is a very action packe flick but good acting with strong language but your teens might want to see this flick but 11 under no a big no no The trailer tells it all but for some pre teens okay seeing it with an adult
Kid, 9 years old January 30, 2013

Be caughtous of what your children watch

Be careful parents, this movie contains blood and gore, and some sex and nudity. I am not old enough to watch this but I'm pretty sure that teens younger then 16 will imitate the violence of this movie. Be careful.
Teen, 15 years old Written byone direction March 23, 2014

Tons of violence

This movie has lots of violence for example there is lots of guns and people shooting at each other and there is a lot of fighting. If you don't want your children to watch violence, I wouldn't recommend this movie.
Kid, 11 years old August 30, 2013

STUPID FILM

THAT WAS A STUPID FILM. Filmmakers, do not make a Parker 2 because that is going to suck EVEN MORE! I hate the violence. It is the worst Jason Statham movie EVER. Take it out and don't let anyone see it again.