Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

More slapstick humor; strongest appeal for Kevin James fans.

Adult Written byPaulblart April 24, 2015

Why are you not at the movie now?

There are a lot of funny moments where you will laugh your socks off in some scenes the plot was amazing and you did not have to watch the first movie to understand there is a lot of hate for this movie and I don't see why.
Adult Written byJohn01 May 15, 2019

Not for kids! Powerful movie

I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 on the opening night in theaters. I had to exit and re-enter the theater multiple times. The intense violence and powerful raw emotion was too much for me to handle. I sat through The Passion of the Christ without blinking an eye, but this was too much. Amazing powerful movie, however, not for kids.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byConcernedParentPaul April 29, 2019

A joyous story despite tragic backstory

When I went to the theater to spend my monthly salary on seeing this critically acclaimed, film, I was deeply saddened to see that the film producers decided that they would gruesomely murder his mother. That for me started off the film with a dark and unsettling feeling. When the lovely kevin James came first on to the screen, I felt like all my problems had disappeared, I just felt like Kevins on screen presence is one that no one else can reciprocate. The movie was a bore before the wonderful Neal Mcdonough came onto the screen. I was soon disappointed that they decided to put him as the villian instead of the much better role of Kevin james's love interest. At the end of the movie when Kevin James went on the zip line my first thought was that he was going to snap the line because of his weight and crush someone below, which to my surprise did not happen, but more importantly I felt a feeling of joy knowing that he would be victorious if he was to make it over the zip line, when he did, I shed a tear, this was the most memorable moment of my life so far, and will be the rest of my life. After the movie I went to a mall and made a shrine for him which ultimately burned the mall down, so I am writing this review from jail, moral of the story is that it was total worth it.

Adult Written bydanny800 April 5, 2019

Paul blart mall cop 2 is not for little kids

i think paul blart mall cop 2 is a amazing movie but its not for little kids because a guy gets drunk and passes out on the couch and people threaten to kill some people and their are allusions to sex with that being said i dont reccomend paul blart mall cop 2 for anyone under the age of 13

Adult Written bychristin g. January 1, 2019

My Kids Loved it...My Husband and I Laughed.

I am pretty strict on what we let the kids watch, as far as adult content goes. This movie was harmless and close to wholesome for this genre, in my opinion. There was no "partial nudity" or bikini, or adult content scenes like you have in boy movies like Wimpy Kid, or Sandlot. Nothing at all that made me uncomfortable watching with my 3, 6, and 9 year old. The 6 year old loved it the most. We laughed a lot...mostly because we wanted to laugh. Sometimes it feels good to watch a "dumb" movie :)
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byHendo H. U January 13, 2018