All member reviews for Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Kevin James' slapstick comedy will amuse older tweens.

Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 4, 2012

Paul Blart: MalL Cop

kevin james is always in silly movies this one is silly retarded.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 26, 2011

great for ages 8-13

this movie is great. but there is a mediam amount of language. including one use of sh*t. but this movie is great for ages 8 and up.
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2011

Good movie but I was kind of surprised it wasn't PG-13.

Paul Blart is a very good movie, but it might not be OK for younger kids. The violence isnt so bad, the whole point of the movie is hostage's and some guns are seen, but no blood. The langauge is a-s and h--l a few times each, but they never say s--t like csm said. And to top it off, Paul Blart gets very drunk at one part, which is probably a PG-13 scene.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 November 10, 2011

Read

Change: Rated PG-13: Slapstick Violence, Sexual References, Language, and Drinking
Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman November 3, 2011

stupid

This movie was so stupid. The main character gets drunk and gets a tattoo and a hangover. My rating: Some action, some language, and a hangover.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 October 27, 2011

It`s Harmless!

I don`t like this review. It`s a very sweet movie and I love it. It`s really funny and there is NOTHING bad in it. I would let a six year old watch this!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 10, 2011

Suggestive Stuff

Although the movie is brilliant, there are many cons including violence, profanity (I still have not heard the s-word), drinking scene, sexual content, and some other suggestive stuff.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

should've gotten pg-13

Paul Blart may be the only movie I've seen that should've gotten a higher rating. It's potty-mouthed, it's more action-oriented than should be kiddie accepted in general, it's a bit sexual, and it's not too funny. A little bit of everything in one, Paul Blart is a good beginning teen movie for people that can't rip their eyes off of mall media.
Kid, 11 years old August 31, 2011

funny

why you say that movie it for 12 years old it post to be 10 years old because the kids could watch the zookepper when they 10 years old ok
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2011

Paul Blart: Mall Cop

* Violence- Pause- Strong violence for a PG. * Sexy Stuff- On- Some flirting and some kissing. * Language- Pause- Strong language for a PG including rude language.* Drinking, Drugs, or Smoking- Pause- When Paul drank so much at a bar, he became drunk and they show people drinking alcohol. * The good stuff- * Positive Messages- 2 out of 5- The messages are all about heroism and the importance of doing one`s job well. * Positive Role Models- 2 out of 5- Paul`s daughter and Amy are good role models. This movie is really good.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2011

good but not for kids

this movie is great but i dont think kids will like it because when i watched it i heard tons of bad language and loads of violence and i saw kissing in the end so kids shouldnt watch it and the rating should be R
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 9, 2011

Funny Kevin James film

Kevin James was very funny as a too dedicated mall cop named Paul Blart. Inapporiate stuff: * cartoony violence * innuendo * Paul gets drunk * tons of conserisum
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2011

Pretty Good and Very Funny

Pretty decent movie and very funny scenes even though it is a little bit violent... but not enough to block younger kids from watching! And I don't get the big deal with commercialism? Their is nothing wrong with the names of a couple of brands (Such as Victoria Secret) being in a movie. Overall, most kids will not even notice the tiny little details that "should make this movie PG-13". They'll just lkaugh at the funny parts. :) (like I did)
Kid, 12 years old May 12, 2011

A bit strong for a PG movie but still a great movie!

I was shocked when I saw this movie. It was a bit strong for PG. There is violence. Mostly shooting. There is some language too. Some drinking too. The main character gets drunk. There is a bit of sexy stuff. It's mostly a crush on woman. The main character and her kiss at the end of the movie. And there is a ton of consumerism since the movie takes place in a mall. Teens will enjoy this movie the most.
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2011

Too violent for young kids.

I loved it! It is very action-packed.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysummerluver March 20, 2011

One of the worst movies ever

I absolutely hate this movie. It is one or the worst that I have ever seen. I think I only laughed once. It is a stupid movie with no plot that's filled with fat jokes. It's idiotic don't waste your time
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2011

LOVE IT!!!!

Haha i love this movie!! I watched it on a day when i wasn't feeling good and i forgot how bad i felt while watching this movie. My 8 year old brother who i think was 7 then watched it with me. (though i am surprised its not rated pg-13)
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2011

teens olny !

so we rated it iffy 10-13 because of kissing in the end and those sh and a words were on there violence ,guns by criminals makes it more stupid i watched it and thought it was too violent for preschoolers so if you have a preschooler don't let them watch it just wait till they're 10 years old.even the Rockband scene was bad because the song was by kiss so don't watch till your 10 or 11 years old maybe even 13 that's all i can tell you.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPS3fan January 28, 2011

Funny movie for all ages!

This movie was hilarious! It was a good family comedy, and I didn't notice it, but it was a Die Hard spoof, and older kids amd adults will reckognize this. There was some violence, but mostly played for laughs, with very little blood. One character is shot, but not seen, and it is in the hand. There were some cuss words, but nothing too bad. There was one sex joke, which was "Do you do men? I mean, do you do hair on men?" This is brief and kids won't catch it. They'll laugh cause he messed up. It is like an inside joke for the parents and teens. There is some drinking, and Paul gets really drunk, but played for laughs. There is no sex or nudity, but one scene with a fat woman in a bra. Some reviews said it should be PG-13 or R, but there was one sex joke, little cussing, little violence and no tense moments. This a hilarious family comedy, so don't be put off by the reviews saying the graphic violence (which doesn't exist) scared a 17 year old out of the theater. This is a funny movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 14, 2010

Very funny, one of Kevin James best comedy films. Some guns are shown in some scenes.