All member reviews for Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Kevin James' slapstick comedy will amuse older tweens.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman June 23, 2009

12+ ?!!!!!! r u kidding me!!!!

they say ass one time and he gets drunk...OMG YOUR KIDS R GOING TO DIE!!!!!! THERE OVEREACTING!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2009

Funny with occasional strong language

I thought that this movie was very funny. The drinking scene is not that bad. Paul just mistakes the alcoholic drink for lemonade. The language, I thought, was strong for a PG movie but very light for a PG-13 movie. Even my over-protective grandparent thought it was a funny movie! Definitely worth buying.
Kid, 9 years old June 20, 2009

Kevin james in an awesome comedy

Paul Blart:Mall cop was a very good movie but there was so much consumerism also another thing they didn't mention was that is had the song called my bubble gum also paul gets drunk acttidentally during a nacho eating contest
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2009

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all some perfect movie im still lauging HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHardy330 June 13, 2009

PERFECT FAMILY FILM!!!!

GREAT MOVIE PERFECT FAMILY FILM!!!!!! BEST MOIVE I'VE EVER SEEN
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 11, 2009

Paul Blart boring cop

Paul blart is nothing special from Kevin James or any comedy. I thought the movie sort of dragged on for a while but there are some funny parts but that's it.
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2009

good movie

its good. not SO funny but i had my laughs =)
Parent of a 9 year old Written byB12 June 3, 2009

Fun and goofy for family friendly viewing

Goofy movie with ninja style action.
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

Good!!! Movie!!!

This movie is violent but the humor is very dry and slapstick-y and will amuse many. I watched it with my sister and she liked it a lot! Definitely see it.
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byMoira May 31, 2009

Awful awful awful movie!!!!!

Awful movie. Couldn't watch the whole thing. Bored and didn't laugh at all. My 10 yr old daughter did finish it but didn't laugh either. Was basically a toned down action movie for tweens. Made fun of fat people, had information about hypoglycemia all wrong and no laughs (well I chuckled once truth be told). Too much violence, too much insulting of fat people and boring!
Parent of a 6 year old Written byTheMoopies May 26, 2009

Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2009

for 9 and up awesome movie

This was a great movie. A guy got drunk in a bar but other than that the movie was appropriate 4 9and up there was violence but not 2 much
Adult Written byMs.Mommy May 24, 2009

Should Be PG-13

I went to go see this movie with my son who is 13 and we both thought it was a good movie with a nice moral at the end. However i felt it should've been PG-13 due to all the violence in it. There were also some sex jokes that didnt need to be there and the scene where he got drunk wasnt very funny. Better for older kids
Kid, 12 years old May 24, 2009

this film is so funny.
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2009

Best Movie Ever!!!

This movie is awesome! I can't wait to get this movie on DVD!
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2009

concerned parent

concerned parent how the hell can anyone be scared of it omg 17 year old . stopped laughing as soon as robbery took place it was funny my 4 year old bro wasnt scared he was cracking up the whole time
Teen, 14 years old Written bygoofysaby April 16, 2009

It was ok

The movie was good it was funny but the whole plot of the movie was alright.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2009

funny movie!

concerned parent, not trying to be rude,but im 12 and i didnt find the movie scary at all. (same with my 9 year-old brother) Anyway my whole family thought the whole movie was hilarious! there is some drinking (er a lot) but its not too bad. for(mature)9 year olds and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byguitarangel96 April 13, 2009

Halarious!

Really good movie. It is halarious. The main character does get drunk, and the bad guys have guns and could be kind of scary, but other than that, great!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc March 30, 2009