All member reviews for Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Great, Bizarre, and Hilarious!

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is a hilarious film, and it's worth noting that this is Tim Burton's first movie, and it's a great start for a great director. It's approrpiate for kids about 5 or older, although the scenes with the creepy clowns and Large Marge may be a bit too creepy. Pee Wee says 'crappy' and 'burn in hell' is sang in a song. Good for kids 5 or 6+
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2010

Loved this movie. I've watched it like five times. His awesome humor is so stinking cool!!! Love it!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i loved it

sweet and charming thats all i have to say
Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2011

5 stars!

I just love this movie! It's totally safe and innocent and Paul Reubens (Pee Wee) is a hilarious classic character. It's perfect for the whole family.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

woo! Cult Classic!

oooh, what a great movie. The breakfast machine and large marge are all classic scenes. Some parts are questionable... Pee-wee can be bratty and crazy at times (mainly around Francis) and there is abit of mild language...(pee-wee says crappy, hell is used aswell as some violent language used by the bikers...) and some scary scenes (large marge always freaks me out and those clowns are creepy!) Overall, a hilarious movie for everyone to enjoy
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Not Bad At All

Pee-wee says "crap". That is it for language. The only thing even a little bit bad is that at one point in the movie, Pee-wee says he's a "rebel" which brings up gangs and so forth. Other than those elements, the movie is not bad at all.
Kid, 8 years old September 29, 2010

After i watched this movie, i LOVED Pee-Wee. He is the best role model, but the h word in the song should have been edited to "heck". Violence is more audible. Warner Bros. Studios appears (as in Looney Toons: Back in Action). This is a good review except its appropriate for 7 and up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny April 13, 2011

Super funny!

If there was anyone weirder and wackier than Peewee Herman I would be very well surprised. I never really thought much about Peewee before, but after this movie I do. He is now one of my favorite children's television icons. The movie itself is highly entertaining and comedic. I found the part where Peewee was trying escape on his bicycle laugh-out-loud funny. Where the Santa Clause and Godzilla are being dragged on the sleigh. The movie is moderately child-friendly. There is a kissing scene in Peewee's movie, he also says "crappy", and "burn in hell" sung over and over again in one part, but it isn't that bad compared to other movie's I've seen before. It may not be a classic, but it is for me.
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2013

News Flash: The Rebel Gets Famous!

Great movie. Pee-wee and his bike star in their own movie. Pee- where's neighbor, Francis, yells some language at him and steals his bike. There is one gun point by a criminal Pee-Wee is sitting next to in a car. That car falls off a cliff, and Pee-Wee is left in the middle of nowhere. In the movie, Warner Bros. Studios is involved because they have his bike. He takes it, flees, and rescues pets from a fire in a pet shop. In the end, Warner Bros. makes his adventure in to a action movie with famous actors and actresses. In the beginning, they fight a gang of ninjas. They show it at Pee- Wee's favorite drive-in. His breakfast machine is pretty cool, too. My name is bookiereviewer42.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 5, 2012

So Good

This is one of my personal favorites, but some people may find Pee Wee very annoying
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2014

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!