Stephen King shocker a grim, R-rated Goosebumps.

Teen, 15 years old Written byleviticus923 February 15, 2014

Fantastic Classic Horror

This is a movie I want to show my kids. Midway through this film I would've said it was ok for a 10 year old. The Ending changed that for me. Very Creepy but very well put together.
Adult Written bywonder dove January 11, 2013

Extremely chilling!!! A great watch!

Pet Sematary is extremely eerie and dark with a very very very depressing, creepy atmosphere throughout. I loved it! And I love Stephen King! It's very sad though, so definitely have a kleenex box around! It centers around a cute little family starting out, moving to a nice house with lots of space to run and play. The only terrible thing about the house is that it's right next to a very busy highway with lots of loud trucks zooming by all the time - which is no place to let kids roam! After a little girl loses her cat by getting run over, her father doesn't tell her. Instead, he takes the cat to a secret place beyond the pet sematary he learned about from his older neighbor where when you bury a pet there, they can come back to life. However what he does not know is that they come back evil. After losing his precious 3 year old son the same way, he can't help but bury him in the secret cemetery to see if he can bring him back to life, too - but with very chilling results. The violence is mainly horror related the worst being a graphic suicide where a lady hangs herself and lots of blood & gore towards the end. Also a brief fight scene at a funeral. No sexual stuff. Lots of cussing but pretty mild (no "f" words). There is drinking and some smoking. Not for the light-hearted and do not watch this alone at night! Unless you're looking to scare yourself for weeks! Ages 14+ recommended!
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 18, 2011

i love this movie

awesome movie. awesome stephen king work.
Teen, 13 years old Written byOzzy1015 July 31, 2010

Perfect for teens

Well i wouldnt recomend it to kids under 13 because of zelda i think its a great movie but i didnt see it all cus of zelda.