All member reviews for Phineas and Ferb: A Very Perry Christmas

Kid, 9 years old November 18, 2012

Phineas and Ferb: A very perry Christmas

This is one of the BEST Phineas and Ferb movies I have ever watched. I was laughing and laughing and so were my siblings. Almost everyone all ages could watch it. It has some romance going on with Candace and there is some bad language but overall to is a very good movie.
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2012

Phineas and Ferb: Very Perry Christmas is a must see! (review by an 11 y/o)

I watched this movie with my younger siblings and we all loved it. It is probably the best Phineas and Ferb episode I have ever seen. It made me laugh so hard. It is appropriate for pretty much anyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 October 6, 2011

Movie Tradition for Christmas

I think this dvd shows the actual meaning of christmas to everyone and says that you can change your ways of being naughty. It also has the message implied to stand up for what you believe in because the older sister says that what they are doing is 'bustworthy' and they will get into trouble. Although the sister does have a boyfriend, it isn't bad and it is a big part of the story. At the end, everyone is happy and it shows the true meaning of xmas.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNekoPocky July 1, 2011

Naughty? Yeah right

Yeah uh Redfox? I've seen this special and their not even holding the items you listed in that way at all. Your the perv for looking at that scene like that -___- This show is quite innocent.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRedfox9283 June 18, 2011

Naughty Ending

Just saying to parents, there is a controversial scene at the end where Phineas and Ferb open their presents on Christmas Day, Phineas gets a ski pole, and Ferb gets two bouncing balls, and if you look at the way their positioned, it will look like a penis. Im not joking the creators were being sick perverts