All member reviews for Pineapple Express

Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 11, 2012

funny, funny, non stop stoner humor thats only for adults!

there's lots of constant swearing. f--k is used the most, so are lot of the other words, its freakin funny but theres no reason for a kid to watch this. An its surprisingly violent, lots of shooting, car crashes, and blood, one person is shot in the ear, another run over then has his foot blown off by a shotgun.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 November 28, 2011

Hillllllllaaaaaaarrrrrrioooooooooooooooooooooooussssassss

H.I.L.L.A.R.I.O.U.S I have this on Unrated Edition .I managed to catch it at the movies when I was 11 then my dad got it from Blockbuster on Unrated Edition .It was 10x funnier and I swore if I laughed anymore I'd probably get a stitch.soooo funny.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman October 30, 2011

funny movie

Strong language and violence. My rating: Some bloody violence, Some sexual content, And pervasive language
Kid, 10 years old October 12, 2011

Funny movie

REally good movie has lots and lots and lots of language. Everything from f--k to c--k to s--t. Violence isn't to bad, but it can get kinda gory.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLilWayneisawsome June 29, 2011

Pineapple express

i loved this movie it was full of lots of funny moments Seth Rogen and James Franco did a wonderful job they were perfect together. The only problem i had with this movie is drug abuse and language. i think kids should only watch this movie when they are learning what drugs do to you.
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

great movie

People say that this movie was super violent. I don't get that. It wasn't very bloody. They did cuss in every sentence, but it was reall really goog. Me and my dad cracked up it is laugh out loud funny.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKaihfewuory327ybch April 19, 2011

Favourite Comedy!

This movie had me rolling on the floor laughing. I loved all the characters and James Franco was absolutely hilarious! Hope they make a sequel!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandon4News April 9, 2011

A modern classic; mature teens and adults only.

Violence- 8/10 Sexual Content- 7/10 Language- 9/10 Drinking, drugs, smoking- 10/10 Bad Role Models- 8.5/10 Overall Quality- 10/10
Teen, 13 years old Written byYeah. February 27, 2011

Check my page for other great recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfishish February 20, 2011

Love it.

I love this movie. It's hilarious, it really is. I'm sure a lot of parents would be iffy about it, and I can see why. In my honest opinion though, this movie isn't that horrible.It's one of my favorites.Violence is NOT as bad as it is said to be, if you're worried about language you can watch the TV edit.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 24, 2011

pretty stupid

too much f-words and s-words it says it 100 times and too many smoking, drugs in it too, and also too violent btw i didnt really liked it that much, it came out to be somewhat sometimes funny though.. i would not show this to kids, but only teens 13-17 even adults also, cause its kinda best for teens to watch to as long as they are mature enough
Teen, 14 years old Written byBestPicture1996 December 16, 2010

Profane but very funny

You can watch the edited version on TV like I did, but it won't make much a difference, this is a very vulgar, weed-themed comedy to be seen by older teens. Seth Rogen's movies are always great, and with a great cast (especially "The Office" regular Craig Robinson as the film's funniest character) and Judd Apatow producing it, there's no way this film could be a miss. A definite must-see for a feel-good time!
Teen, 15 years old Written byZach15 December 8, 2010

I like it because i like to have a laugh, but this movie isn't all about laughter.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRawrImATaco June 18, 2010

It's a funny movie. :)
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010

Great for teens

i think that anyone who has gone through there drug program at school can watch this movie but no one under thirteen due to the language it is funny but dont try any of it at home
Teen, 14 years old Written byLdude407 January 9, 2010

Funny good movie!!!

This is a great movie to watch if you like dumb comedy! The violence is almost taken as joke full fighting. Its nothing like hardcore blood and guts, but there is beating and shootings. There is A LOT of language! The movie has a lot of pot smoking, thats pretty much what the movie is about. There is constant smoking of pot, almost like its considered a cigarette. I'd say if you're a very mature 14+ maybe 15+ this is a good movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 20, 2009

one of my fav. movies

this movie is so kewl. ignore the drugs, the fights, and language and its an awesome movie. but you can't! casue those things are what make this movie great and i loved it! me AND my mom watched this together. although my grandma didn't approve (old people come on!)
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2009

very funny but very inapproite.

so foul mothed, 117 f-words and drugs every. some sexual stuff
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 November 12, 2009

Before i say anything else, this movie is full of/ and about drugs. There is some violence (mainly near the end) and it is one of the major points of the movie (not much blood is shown, except for after on shirts, and part of someones ear comes off). There is nonstop language (mainly the f-word). And the messages arnt good because of the drug use. The role models arnt great (drug use) but they do work together, and come back for each other.
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2009

Great. If you don't want your kids doing drugs make them watch this. It will scare them straight. And the violence is just so corny.