All member reviews for Pineapple Express

Teen, 17 years old Written byhhhhhhhhhhhh August 22, 2009

this movie pineapple express is a very funny movie. This movie is innopropriate bwecause there is non stop violence, talk about sexual content, language, and drug use. but this a very good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIronZombie75 July 26, 2009

14 and up :)

I loved this movie! It totally is up to the parents, but i myself think this movie is great for ages 14 and up, because it has good messages and friendship. Sure there's graphic drug use and ALOT of language, but if your kids are mature enough, then i think it is a great movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byXantara July 11, 2009

NOT OK FOR KIDS OR EVEN TEENS

Ok, ok, this really IS NOT a movie for kids, or most teens, for that matter, But it is funny for young adults, as long as they can tolarate TONS of swearing and pot smoking. Good way to see how pot smoking can effect you, but the situations are highly unrealistic and overly violent. The "good thing" in the plot line was when Seth Rogen' s character decides he should stop smoking because he realizes how stupid it makes him. But this is a short -lived realization, and doesn't last. I did laugh, because this actually is a pretty funny movie, but only in a VERY INAPPROPRIATE WAY. It is definetly a stupid humor frat boy comedy, and one of those movies you hate to love. The best message it sends is : don't be like this.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysillypuddy421 June 15, 2009

freaking hilarious

this was really funny and i loved it, so did my 9 year old sister!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoveMovies June 7, 2009

A very funny film

Such a funny movie im glad I watched it. I mean yes the whole film is about drugs but after watching I didn't feel the need to go out and get high :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters June 3, 2009

Good movie if you are 15 or older

This movie is okay if you are 15 or older. There is a lot of drug use and bad language. Words include f*** you. I wouldnt let anyone watch it under 15
Teen, 16 years old Written by3344 April 20, 2009

Very funny

this movie is very good. I laughed the hole time. But the movie is about a pothead named Dale Denton (Seth Rogen). When Dale is out smoking watching a murder, he tries to get away, but he smashes into police cars makin noises. He gets away and goes to his drug dealers. Dale and his drug dealer Saul most try to get away from the cops. This movie is very funny, but it is full of pot. Also, they curse a lot. Saul and Red are drug dealers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJ-dog21 April 15, 2009

so very funny!

if your teen wants to see a non sexually explicient seth rogen movie this is it, lots of saying the f-word, some blood but no guts, and very mild sexual refrences
Teen, 13 years old Written byBATTELLE April 15, 2009

Your kids will loves this!

amazing and simple story about silly people and funny mushrooms!
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 April 13, 2009

You may want to try some Pineapple Express?

Dramatic director David Gorden Green makes a big turn as he comes up with this extremely funny film in which Seth Rogen and James Franco are on the run from a powerful drug dealer and on a hilarious journey that will laeve you wanting more!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMainmaines April 8, 2009

language,violence, drugs what more could a teen ask for.

I am extremely impressed... I saw this movie at my friends house and spent the night we order this movie at 1 in the morning, Oh My God! it was incredible... Seth Rogan and James Franco are outstanding... Its Funny to watch these to guys get stoned and become incredibly clueless, There is more Violence than a comedy should have, Beatings Stabbings Point blank gun shots and the most violent part is when a man is crushed against a car by another car and then driver of the car get out and blows the tip of his foot off... Language- Intensely Strong and Constant Drugs- Drugs is the whole base of the movie, Pineapple express is a rare marijuana wich is why its called "Pineapple Express" Message- Drugs are not alright nor is violence, but this movie also shows why you shouldn't do drugs Final- This Movie is AMAZING and HILARIOUS even the violence strong and the language stronger and the drugs strongest.... I recommend 15 and up I am 13 but i am mature... I think
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2009

Teen, 16 years old Written byyummyyummy81694 March 14, 2009

Lol weed

If you havent seen it yet get off the internet right now and go see it