All member reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Rip-roaring fun for kids who don't mind skeletons.

a very good blend of comedy and action

Teen, 16 years old Written bychicanfrance April 9, 2008

Good

This was a good movie. I'm excited to see the new one.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypotato April 9, 2008

BEST MOVIE EVER

This is my faovrite movie ever an dI am so excited to see the sequel, which comes out on my birthday =D Anyway, this is highly recommended to pirate lovers!!
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008
Adult Written by7th_heaven_fan April 9, 2008

THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!!

This is the best movie in the whole wide world!!!!The second movie is really really good too! You will love Captain Jack Sparrow. He is soooo funny and very cool!!!!
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

Who cares if its PG-13!

Even if you don't let your kids see any PG-13 movies,let them see this one because remeber its a Disney movie but they only made it more violenter!
Teen, 17 years old Written bySedge April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byHannah K. April 9, 2008

It was OK

This movie was alright but I have to say I've seen better. There were lots of funny stuff but yet a couple of not so funny stuff. Almost every time Captain Jack Sparrow came on it was very funny. The skeletons weren't even too scary, in fact they didn't even look real. As for the prostitutes where did common sense media ever come up with that idea? Unless you count the 2 ladies who slapped Sparrow there wasn't any. It was a pretty good movie and parents is your kids are wanting to see it and they are 13 or younger it would be a really good idea to watch it with them. I have to say 4 stars but Captain Jack Sparrow earned 5.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytiffdoug April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bypenguinbabe April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bystinky April 9, 2008

10-13, you must watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byferraris_rock April 9, 2008

Fun movie

A good movie that is fun and exciting.
Adult Written bynorafan1 April 9, 2008

Action-packed!

My children and I loved this movie! While they could not have seen it alone due to age, I had no fears with this Disney movie. Violence is mild, and the language is clean by today's standard. It is an wonderful expansion to the first Pirates and left us thirsty for more. We can't wait for the next one! This is one family movie you don't want to miss!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

nice

is a great movie! is great for kids of all ages.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfiredancer April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorselover326 April 9, 2008

Best Movie Ever!

I think anyone who hasn't seen this movies should see it right away! It's exciting and funny. The best part is that people of all ages would like it, teens, adults, and kids. It's appropriate for kids unless they are easily scared. The only thing bad in it is some mild violence and drinking.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywii April 9, 2008