All member reviews for Pitch Perfect

Teen, 15 years old Written byd123 October 10, 2012

LOOK AT THIS REVIEW!!! PARENTS LOOK BELOW!!

AMAZING!!! I couldn't stop laughing so hard. I'm 13 and i went with my friends, and everyone thought it was really good. I would say at least 11 years old can see this movie...they just have to be mature. hahahaha! no ones mature these days! But seriously see this movie! PARENTS if your seeing this review....then you should let your child watch the movie! If you truly love them.(just joking)!! Anyways stop reading this review and get your butt out the door and see it. RUN LIKE THE WIDE!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylab909 September 29, 2012

pitch perfect<3

this movie is hilarious!!!!!! i was laughing so hard!!! a lot of language and references to sex but i'm 13 (almost 14) and it was no big deal. kids 13 and up should be fine to see this movie as long as they are pretty mature. overall hilarious movie with good songs and a must see!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhockeyguy September 28, 2012

Pitch Ok

Sexy and has frequent swearing, but some heart. Iffy for 15 and under
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoJimmyProtested November 7, 2012

A- movie

Pitch Perfect was a pretty good movie! It had a lot of language, wich got tiring, but overall had redeeming qualities. Violence.... A girl vomits a lot, and it is shown. It didn't bother me, but it could easily disturb younger viewers. Sex... A lot of innuendo is used but nothing is shown. Two characters share a sweet kiss. Language.... A LOT of language was in this movie. A profanity was used probably every five minutes. I could handle it, though. Drinking... Drunk people are at a party.
Teen, 13 years old Written byqq4123 June 4, 2013

WOW! Tweens are welcome!

WOW! An excellent movie, probably my new favorite! Just a few scenes that you may have to skip. First of all, you may notice that the main character, in the beginning, is very dark. She wants to quit college, is kind of goth-like, and is very quiet. Her actions can be naughty, but she soon turns loveable. Other characters are NOT the best either, like a woman who turns out being gay, or even Fat Amy, a cursing naughty young adult that calls herself fat to shield from bullying. Fat Amy also rips of her shirt, but of course, there is an undershirt underneath, so nothing to worry about. As for bad scenes themselves, towards the being of the movie, a woman hears the main character sing in the shower and runs in naked to come see her, but nothing at all is shown. A man also comes into the shower, but does not say anything bad and nothing at all is shown. Drinking and smoking are used, along with reference, but no drugs! Then, there is the riff-off. Some songs have bad words, but what you may have to worry about is the "sex songs". Part of the competition is singing sex songs. Many songs are featured, and most are full of the topic. You may have to skip this part, but if your 12 year old IS mature, then this is not scare. There is name calling, rude comments, and language is often tested. Romance does play a big factor, but it's just a ton of kissing, talking, and singing. No sex. As for violence, there is hardly any, except for one of the fights with the girl's accapela group towards the end. A woman throws up, and the fist fight and have a small girly fight, but really that's it. The Troublemakers accapela group can often be really mean to the girls though, as one throws a burrito at Fat Amy. Mostly, comments made by the groups are mean and hurtful. Overall, this movie is amazing! I think a mature 11 year old could even see it!
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2013

PLEASE READ THIS, PARENTS!!!

I'm 11 and I absolutely LOVED THIS MOVIE!!! If your a parent and your worried about your kid seeing this, don't! I guess there are some mildly inappropriate scenes, but that's about it!!! I've seen movies that are a lot more inappropriate then this movie, if your kid has seen titanic and wasn't effected by it, then you're fine to see this movie with them! They do have to be mature though...
Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan October 20, 2012

Good movie ;D

I think that this was a very entertaining movie (story line, dancing and singing, funny parts), but there was a lot of cussing and sexual references. I think that the movie would have been just as good (if not better) if all of that extra stuff wasn't in it. Otherwise, I REALLY enjoyed the movie. It teaches you to not always go by what you know, and to take risks. I think that this movie is good for anyone that's 14 or 15 or older. Hope this review helped :D
Teen, 15 years old Written byjm97 October 14, 2012

PITCH PERFECT

This may be the funniest movie I've ever seen. It was hilarious! The cast does an equally amazing job and I recommend it for anyone 13 and up. The only thing that makes it PG-13 is frequent language, but other than that, everyone go see this movie RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2015

The Best Movie

Just saying.. I saw this movie when I was 9 and my brother who is three years younger than me has also seen it and it was the best movie ever! Totally appropriate for kids.
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2014

fine

this movie is fine just fine WARNING: this movie can be annoying sometimes even for girls
Teen, 14 years old Written byHeq073198 October 21, 2012

I'm gonna finish him like a cheesecake!

Pitch Perfect is, well, perfect! With plenty of heart and humor, this movie will be hit with teens and parents alike. Laughed till I cried, and definitely buying the soundtrack! Fat Amy is the most incredible human being ever. End of story.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjessicaluvsyuh October 5, 2012

Hands down the best!!!!

Ha-freakin-larious!!! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite movie ever next 2 Mean Girls :D It does have a little language (Not like we don't hear it every day) and does involve a lesbian character, but that just adds to the story! It has the positive message of not to bully, and it is just hilarious. Fat Amy is my favorite character "Laaaaaa laaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :D
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovielover15 November 12, 2012

Hilarious

This movie was hilarious it was definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen. It had the whole theater laughing out loud. There is some language and sex and drug references though
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2015

Cool for age 13 - Pitch Perfect review

Pitch Perfect is a good movie for 13 year olds. It has many life lessons and some cursing in some parts but other than that, its a good movie. I'm 12 and I'm mature but if your sons and daughters are 12 and not mature, maybe its not okay to let them watch the movie. Other than that it has a lot of throwing up and it is a pretty funny movie. I can't wait for the second movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byManOfTheHouse July 18, 2014

Fantastic, but not for young ones.

Fantastic film. But I wouldn't show it to my younger sister until she's at least 15. The messages portrayed are nothing but sexual and vulgar for any children at the supposed age rating of 12. A few close marks with the sexual ways that are an "apparent must" from this film. Be wary.
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2014

Best Movie Ever

I think that a mature 10 year old should be able to see this movie. I love this movie and I'm 10. It has a fare amount of bad language. I love the music in this movie I've memorized all the songs!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNerea J August 2, 2013

"PITCH PERFECT"

The plot is a cliché but the performances were fantastic. The song choise was very original and very modern. The singing was great. Overall it was very entertaining. It was very funny. I like it!
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2013

AWESOME!!!

I watched this film and thought AWESOME!!! The whole idea and plot is very smart and it also included some of the best songs ever!!! It does mention a lot of sex and a lot of swear words, so I would recommend children 11 and up to watch this film!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug October 22, 2012

I LOVED IT!!!!

Oh my gosh this movie was AMAZING and HILARIOUS!!!! I loved it and it was super funny. There are a lot of swear words and a few sexual references there is also a scene in a shower but you see nothing except some peoples head and their feet. This was an amazing movie but you have to be a mature 12 year old at least.
Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2015

Very funny comedy about a music group is great but has language, drug references, and lots of racy content.

My rating PG-13: for racy content, drug use, including racy content.