Kid reviews for Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Funny comedy about a holiday travel nightmare has profanity.

Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2010

Good and funny

Good and funny, liked it, but a lot of bad language.

Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010
This movie is totally hilarious! My eight year old brother watched with me and we skipped through the seen at the car rental. but if your older then ten you are perfectly old enough and mature to watch that scene. all he says is f word a million times but in the funniest way possible. I recommend this movie to anyone! i loved it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byccbluebonnet March 21, 2010
i thought this movie was hilarious but there was one scene where Steve Martin said the "F" word numerous times in a row but that was the only thing that made it rated R. Otherwise it was awesome

Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2010

IT'S FINE!

I loved this movie. Even though there are some words which aren't age appropriate....Kids should be able to understand not to say those words. But otherwise, this movie is perfect for a good laugh.

Teen, 14 years old Written byzazmopepperz March 13, 2010

Iffy for ages 11 to 14

The movie is extremely and family friendly, apart from one scene where Steve Martin is incredibly P***ed off and uses the f-word 10 odd times. Only because that I'd say pre-teens at the youngest should watch this. Totally awesome though.
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2010

Wow.

Omg WOW this is such a great comedy movie, with a great cast, John Candy and Steve Martin are just fantastic, and you look at the characters and think "OH MY GOD I know someone who is EXACTLY like that!!!" It's hilarious!! and the messages are all positive, and the rolemodels are pretty much all good! It has a great story about getting along with people, and the friendship between these two men is beautiful, and very funny in parts. There are some mild sex references and two people kiss very passionately on a bus but thats it, there is some mild language and a scene where Steve Martin uses the f-word like 20 times, but its played for laughs and its only because he's angry, and he's not saying it TO anyone. Overall, its a great funny comedy, harmless fun except for language, it leaves you with a lovely feeling and the messages are great! I reccomend it to kids 11+ and their families. 5 STARS! enjoy :)

Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2009

Funny!!

I love it! its better on tv cause they bleep out the f words.

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2009

funniest Steve Martin movie ever!

I thought this movie was sooooo funny! The only reason it's rated R because of this one scene where Steve Martin says the f-word 20 times in a row at a car rental place. Otherwise it would have been rated PG. I think it's fine for 9+.

Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 18, 2009
Probably one of the tamest R-rated movies ever. THe only reason it's R is because of one scene at a car rental place where Steve Martin just swears at a woman and uses the f-word frequently. It's used about 15 times in one minute. There's one scene that might be scary for little kids(when they are in the car crash), but other than that, the rest of the film is PG material.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009

comedy classic

This is a classic for sure. I mean I saw this when i was twelve and theres only one scene that is really bad were the F-word is said like over ten times in less then a minute. Other then that your kids should be agble to see this.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe July 3, 2009

Hilarious

This movie is soooooooooo funny! One of the best ever. The language that is in it is only really in one scene, where he comes back from finding the rental car he was supposed ro rent was gone. A couple anatomy jokes too. Watch it before your kids!

Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 6, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byCKBrown1000 April 9, 2008

Instant classic!

A great comedy. Some should be advised that there is one scene where the word f___ is used several times repeatedly. Other than that, this should be regarded as an excellent family movie, as well as a comedy. I reccomend it for viewers 10+ who can understand that just because a word is used in a movie, doesn't mean it should be thrown around in life all the time.

Funny!

It's definately not an appropriate movie for preteens and under, but I loved it. Hilarious!!! This movie was awesome!!!!