All member reviews for Planes

Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd August 9, 2013

cars 1 and even cars 2 is better

It was a pretty mediocre movie,a few laughs ,better than turbo but not as good as other animated movies I saw in 2013 such as the croods,monsters university,despicable me 2,and epic
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

ACK! This ruined Cars!

This was the second worst film I would believe next to AFRICAN CATS! Ugh. This is more violent than even Cars 2 due to the PG rating!
Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2014

EXTREME BORINGNESS

Should be the the title of the movie. I went in thinking meh. I came out thinking, wow, what a waste of time! If your kids loved cars then they might like the idea of the movie. Dusty is an ok role model though.
Kid, 5 years old April 24, 2014

Good music!

I really like the music for this movie. My favorite songs are: Nothing Can Stop Me Now Fly Planes The Tunnel Dusty Soars You Don't Stop-NYC
Kid, 11 years old October 5, 2013

Disappoint

I say that this is for kids, but adults beware THIS MOVIE bores. Cars is way better. EVEN CARS 2 is better than this borefest.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover7271 August 31, 2013

Fun and fast

Planes is a fell good family film just like cars, but still is a little behind. I feel like cars focused more on it's characters but planes focused to much on the story. Doesn't in any way mean its a bad movie though. Dusty Cropjopper is a plane (crop duster) who dreams of life as a racer in the wings around the world competition. If I go any farther than that I would have to spoil some things but I'm not going to do that. There is nothing innapropriate or profane in this movie but there are planes being jerks, plenty of crashes, and you find out one character use a special fuel that makes you faster- basically steroids. It's a good movie to see with your family because of the multiple life message and positive role models. For any cars fan ages 5+ should definatley see this. Grade A-
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Go watch it!!!

This is a great movie for the whole family you should watch it it is a great movie.
Kid, 8 years old August 22, 2013

planes was great!!!!

It was nothing like cars, It was better than cars and cars 2 . I am 8 years old and loved this movie
Kid, 8 years old June 13, 2015

Fantastic, amazing, fun movie is great for kids.

My rating:G
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuperman13 May 25, 2015

So lame. So bad. So pointless.

Really? Planes? WOW. What has this world come to. This movie is a carbon copy of the little engine that could, and it is no different than Cars. The concept of a little runt with a big dream is SO utterly cliché. Also, this movie has the worst jokes of this century. None of it is remotely funny! Don't bother with this movie.
Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2015

Planes. Boring!

This is a movie that is pretty boring for teens. I hated it. My brother loved it. Dusty is the underdog that ends up being the winner. It's just like Cars and Ratatouille. But way more boring. For all ages, but super boring for 8 and up.
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2014

I love Planes

This is a great and funny movie! I did get bored of it after watching it ten thousand times. This movie is for all ages, just some characters are not very nice sometimes. I love this movie and so do my four and three-year-old cousins! It is just as good as Cars. It has a couple parts where my little cousins got nervous, but they've seen it like 10 times. great movie!
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2014

Cute adventure kids ok

I love this movie and it's great for young tweens and kids.You would expect some violence such as the war scene but that's what parents really need to worry about making this movie okay for kids and tweens.And I hope for the third movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew September 20, 2014

Family friendly animated comedy has cars flying in the air

My rating:PG for mild action and rude humor
Teen, 13 years old Written byMichael D. Jordan August 12, 2014

Why is this film PG?

I really don't like this movie, but come on. Why does it have to be PG? There's really nothing violent about this movie parents, grow up. That's like giving another rated PG film such as Jaws and compare it to Planes. Give it a G rating, it's looks for all ages.
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2014

planes

Planes was vary similar to cars, but did have a good message to younger children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFalse July 19, 2014

Dull

I watched this with my cousin who had gotten this for his birthday I could see why a younger child might enjoy this my main issue despite the lukewarm plot was the attempts to make the older audience enjoy themselves im sorry but i dont find "woah look at the propellers on her" funny, I find it moronic and insulting also none of the characters were really special there was the old gruff millitary commander the hero under dog the supportive friend and the love interest. All in all definitely not something i would recommend if you ask me watch one of the cars movies.
Kid, 10 years old January 4, 2014

Really Good Movie For Younger People

An "OK" movie, wasn't one of my favorites. I've been reading the other reviews and a lot of people have pinpointed "sexual" The only bit that "sexual" and i wouldn't even call it "sexual" id call it "Young Love" Anyway a really good movie for younger people.
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2013

Better than cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved cars so my family had to see PLANES.Like other funny kid animations theres always some educational value.I thought cars and cars two would be better but planes creamed them!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead November 2, 2013