All member reviews for Planet Hulk

Animated Hulk movie is as violent as the feature films.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bykomars June 12, 2010

This is basically a horror movie...

I was EXTREMELY disappointed this was rated PG. This movie has zombie-like creatures and some moments that have young children in some real terrifying situations. I wish I had read the Common Sense review before getting it.
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2014

Frequent animated violence is the most violence I've ever seen

Epicboy21, again, to review Planet Hulk. The story is one that revolves around Hulk, and how he's too angry for the Avengers. Then he's set to a gladiator-style world, where he mutilates all his enemies. One arachnid gratuitously gets a knife through his body (and quite bloodily, too, for his small size.) Hulk slices and stabs, pummels his victims, and EXTREMELY VIOLENTLY mutilates someone's head by beating it up. Less memorable than the feature films, too, but I do remember extremely violent fistfight scenes. Talking about fights is always common. Man, they talk about em' a lot, there's not even enough story. It was kinda boring, it dragged, and the whole thing isn't a classic. Barely any story, lots of brawn and violence. Wish they made this direct-to-video stuff better. Anyway, thankyou for reading.
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2013

Animated sci-fi Hulk movie has action & drama but little comedy

7/10 stars. There was a lot of violence but it wasn't too bloody or intense. Good story and action sequences but bad comic relief. Good movie, I suggest to 10 & up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 April 28, 2013

hyper-violent animated film is not for younger Marvel fans

another one of those fun, violent, and straight-to-DVD movies, Planet Hulk is anyhting but a movie for kids. its a bloody, disturbing, and extremely action-packed film that is meant for older kids. although the animation lessens down the violence, it is still very bloody and veri intense. characters and creatures are shot, sliced, stabbed, beaten, split down the middle, burned, blown up, have limbs cut off, and killed in every way imaginable. there is plenty of blood, but in red, green, and white colors. in 2 long sequences, aliens are turned into zombie-like creatures in graphic detail, with skin falling off, and spikes coming out of their backs. in two scenes, children are killed: one is crushed, and one desintegrates on-screen. there is plenty of destrcution. weapons include hammers, axes, swords, spears, guns, and flamethrowers.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

Good movie.

This movie is good, expect I could do without all of the violence. Also, most of the females have their bellies out and wear sexy skimpy outfits.
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2010

good for teens

this is a good movie but i does get gorey in some parts its more good for teens