All member reviews for Pokemon 3: The Movie

Teen, 16 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 July 14, 2013

CSM has done it again.

OK, first off, I only like Pokémon from the 90s. The new Pokémon sucks big time. However, this was a pretty good film. Great animation and there was so much action. So don't listen to CSM.
Kid, 10 years old September 8, 2011

Bored.

Boring movie... I don't even think fans liked it.
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2011

A nice, movie, somewhat morally ambiguous.

Unlike most villains from the TV show, Molly is a sweet kid, who has lost her parents to the Unown. Molly's mom has been gone for a long time, and her dad disappears near the start of the film, after playing with her, and joking about him being Entai. Molly, crying after learning she'd never see him again, begins to play bannagrams with herself using tiles from the ruins where her dad disappeared, and summons the Unown. The Unown begin to grant her every wish and whim- of course, being such a young child who had recently been more or less orphaned, her wishes aren't exactly for the better of anyone other than herself, and sometimes just for the spite of others. Her main partner throughout the story is a crystalline copy of Entai, who she dubbed "Papa", and is willing to do whatever Molly demands. up to and including kidnapping the main character of the anime (who may or may not be Molly's half brother [it's kinda implied, but not stated]) - Satoshi "Ash" Ketchum's mom, Delia Ketchum.
Kid, 7 years old February 6, 2011

SIMPLY AWSOME!

I really loved it and it will leave you wanting more! The graphics are amazing and almost anyone who has seen it will love it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria February 10, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written bywhyamiusingthissite September 5, 2009

You people have serious issues.

The pokemon battle for pure sport and because they love their trainers. Second, the scientist is not mad or crazy, he's an archeologist. There isn't a passive female. I just anwered the question to my screen name, I'm using this site to try to correct the morons that write the reveiws.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

Good, but...

It can be placed as a family favorite, but gets boring the 3rd or 4th time around.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Geting there.

While better than the second, not as good as the first.

I thought this was pretty good.

I liked this movie. It was nice, especially the ending, it was great. Those Unowns are very cute, too. Team Rocket are funny, and they even saved Ash at one point.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I HAVE SEEN ALL THE MOVIE AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE.I JUST WISH THERE WAS MORE TEAM ROCKET.