All teen and kid member reviews for Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2015

Not the best Pokemon movie but still a good one

This movie was a bit dark and scary. I first saw it when I was 11, but I think 9 and up could watch it. The plot has several strong and heroic characters, along with a villain that is everything one should be. There is a lot of happy and fun moments, but also a very sad and scary moment near the climax where a main hero almost dies. There is violence, but it is very cartoony and mild. I might be a bit biased, being a huge Pokemon fan, but this is a very good movie for 9 and up.
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2014

Giratina

Hello, Epic Waffles here! Go to http://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles to see my activities! I give this Pokemon movie a 4star. It is a very good movie, this was the only Pokemon movie I hadn't seen, but when I saw it it was good. The reason I didn't give it a 5star was that at some parts it was slow meaning kinda boring. It is probably appropriate for ages about seven and up. Just because I said it is appropriate for 7 and up doesn't mean that an older kid such as 10 or 11 will find this movie boring. But the adults might get confused with this movie because of all the Pokemon science and stuff. Also, Giratina, the co-main character/Pokemon, dies but a Shaymin the other co-main character/Pokemon brings Giratina back to life. Shaymin goes away from Ash and his friends at the end, so him and the other Shaymins can do something that I forget. So some parents might not let their kids see this, and it IS rated PG, so for 6 and under parents might not let them see it. Here is the link for where you can watch the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg6fukZMeEo
Teen, 13 years old Written bymakanayam May 11, 2011

this film is very good for kids and pokefans
Teen, 13 years old Written bywailordfan April 4, 2011

Good for kids of any age

Cool flick and great animation, and kinda cute.
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2010

cool!

It's not the best movie that they made, but it's not the worst. It's a little violent, but that's basically what Pokemon's about, Pokemon versus other Pokemon. It can be scary at parts.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMewtwo223 June 5, 2010

Suitable for just about any age.

This was an awsome movie. A little violence but not very much.This movie was very entertaining. I would say people even 3 years old can watch this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria February 11, 2010