All member reviews for Pokemon the Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram

Gentler, less complex than others; has a companion movie.

Kid, 9 years old September 15, 2012

Good movie, but Mewtwo Strikes Back is better.

It's a great movie and I like the Black movie better than the White movie, and this one was actually one of the most violent ones next to the First Movie. I like the movie but still...the First Movie is better. There are a few shut ups and stupids. I can say them but I know some people can't. It DOES have a MPAA rating. It's G. But still has a little violence.
Kid, 8 years old April 14, 2012

Good! GREAT! Saw it in theathers myself! But, the little ones may get scared at some parts... But it's just a cartoon!

This is GREAT! So far, my 3rd favorite Pokemon film, 2nd being Spell of The Unown and 1st being Mewtwo Strikes Back. The good stuff: Ash is a good role model. He's very kind, caring, and he's a guy you can trust. He also protects Victini. And, there is a message: Be nice to your animal friends. And NO, Pokemon is not a form of Animal Abuse. Pokemon aren't even animals. They are just made up creatures in a made up world. And, they always get revived after battling, and the Pokemon love their trainers. The bad stuff: A bit of violence. Victini is captured, Lots of fighting, and dying is mentioned once. But, if your like, 6 or up, You could handle it. And, Pokemon has LOTS of tie-ins to it. Games, Trading Cards, EVERYTHING. Now, Just sit back, relax, and enjoy this movie like I did! P.S: Victini is very cute! Pokeon12345, Signing off.
Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2014

It's Pokemon. So it's good.

I have been a Pokemon fan ever since I began watching Pokemon: Indigo League on Netflix. No minds were changed the day I first saw this movie. My brother and sister, who were at the time 4 and 8/9, respectively, enjoyed the movie equally. Victini is adorable and the characters and Pokemon, as always, are so in-depth and likable it's almost insane. If you have kids or are a Pokemon fan, you should definitely watch this.
Kid, 8 years old May 6, 2016