All member reviews for Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom

Gentler, less complex than others; has a companion movie.

Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2012

AWESOME!!!!!!!

i am 9 but i still love pokemon they may be violent but it is a really cool show!!!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 December 10, 2012

Pokemon the movie white victini and zekrom

What's the movie's message? When asked about "ideals" and "truth," what does Ash answer? What's the difference between the two movies? Did watching this movie make you want to buy more Pokemon toys, games, or cards? Why? Why are there two movies? How do they affect one another? Did one movie make the other seem richer or deeper?
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2012

good

good movie, but victini almost killed himself
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarky'sReviews July 15, 2014

WARNING HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD: Pretty Emotional For A Pokemon Movie

My mum brought this for my hardcore gaming teenaged brother for his birthday since he's right into the Pokémon games. However, my sisters 8 and 6 at the time wanted to watch it as well since despite being too young to properly enjoy the games, they're right into the anime. We let them watch it anyway but by the time it passed the climax, even the tough 8 year old was in tears at the sight of the lovable Victini's supposed death. Okay, he did come back at the end and fix up the valley that the 'bad guy' was complaining about but the torture that Pokémon had to go through to save that town and Ash. Also the fact that Victini was basically stuck inside the boundaries of the village for most likely more than a century.... way too much for what elementary school kids can handle. Despite going one step edgier, this was definitely one of the more wholesome Pokémon movies to have come out in this generation, having a story more than flashy legendary Pokémon battles. Just keep the tissue box at handy. ON: 10+ IFFY: 7-9 OFF: 0-6 (although it can depend on how sensitive your child is, since my 6 year old was pretty fine second time watching.)