Kid reviews for Poltergeist (2015)

Ghostly remake is scary but not as good as the original.

Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2015

Wow!

This is a a movie good to watch for your first horror movie! It is packed with jump-scares but not much blood.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTIE41 October 11, 2015

Good but not really scary

This movie wasnt as good as the original but I will give it credit since I thought it was good this movie is going to be scary for younger kids and maybe some adults but generally there is nothing that will really scar your kids or anything it may give them nightmares but this movie is pretty much harmless.

Kid, 10 years old September 26, 2015

TOO SCARY

THIS HORROR MOVIE HAS INTENSE FRIGHTENING PARTS. IT SCARED ME SO BAD I HAD TO SLEEP WITH THE LIGHTS ON FOR A WEEK! PARENTS DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS TO SEE THIS MOVIE. IT SHOULD BE RATED R OR NC-17.

Teen, 14 years old Written byfilm geek September 25, 2015

Waste of my time

Saw the original, and then went to see this remake in the cinema. What a disappointment. I don't really get that based by horror movies, but I sat in the cinema and couldn't stop laughing from beginning to end. You would think that by now, with all the tech and clever screen writing, they might be able to make a half decent remake, or at least a scary one at that. A waste of time, don't bother. Watch the original instead.

Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2015

Scary!!

This movie is very scary. There is some language and scariness but I think the original is better.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2015

Good horror movie is dark,scary, and is very violent

This is a good horror movie. You get what you expect in the horror movie :violence and scares. This was my first horror movie and I say it was pretty good. It is not really that scary but is really scary for younger kids. Lots of jumpscares,undead creatures, and creepy clown, a whole with this black liquid. They're is swearing,sex, and alcohol use. Teens only.

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2015

Horror

Its a very good horror film

Teen, 13 years old Written by_jenjen June 28, 2015

A good movie

This was the first horror movie I have ever seen. I was scared to go see it, but honestly it was not very scary at all. It was a good movie and had a good story to it. I want to see the original after seeing the remake.
Teen, 17 years old Written byVic09pet May 31, 2015
Make sure an adult is watching it with you the fist time you see it

Kid, 8 years old May 30, 2015

Scary, thrilling violent remake is fine for older teens.

My rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of violence, frightening images, racy content, and some language.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2015

I saw this movie in theaters, and it was kinda scary, but I thought the scariest part was when (SPOILER ALERT), the little girl turns around and has a demented demon face and throws the dad onto a table. Other than that, there aren't to many really scary scenes. There are some jump scenes, but if you have already watched movies like Insidious before, then it won't be too bad. There is some language like bulls**t and ass, but it doesnt get bad.