All member reviews for Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2012

VERY SCARY AND SAD

The songs are tedious and unnecessary (especially the last one) and the plot is way too obvious, but I still liked this movie a lot. Even as a little kid, I loved the rush of fear I got while watching a scary movie, so I loved this and still do. But your average little kid does not enjoy fear, so parents need to take major heed with this movie. It's theme is very sad (I still cry when I hear the song "Wherever You Are") and some of the images are very scary (they still scare me, and I am 14). When I read the article for this, I literally cried at how much information Maria Llull, the writer of the CSM review, left out. "Good, clean fun and positive messages"? Are you high? You gotta try the psychotics, honey! The funny thing is that almost all other Pooh film articles have at least one tip on violence and scariness, but for minor things. This is the ONLY Pooh film I think is scary, but, ironically enough, it is one of the only ones that has zero info on scariness. Someone smart like Nell Minow should have written this article, and then it would be more accurate. If it were my choice, I would make this film PG for scary images and thematic elements. To join my petition for recognizing this movie's scariness and Maria Lull's stunningly and painfully wrong review, click the "helped me decide", "had useful details" and "read my mind" buttons. At least then I'll know a FEW people in this world make sense.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 August 18, 2009

Darker than expected

I saw this a while back, and it's much darker than I expected. The peril is quite intense, so I'm surprised this got a G rating. However, it's very heartwarming. A must for kids who like the adrenaline rush of fear.
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2014

As in the words of R.L Stine...

"Viewer beware, your in for a scare." This movie has some scary scenes for little kids, however it never bothered me when I was little( but that doesn't mean it won't scare your kid). Even though it has some scary scenes, it teaches a good lesson that kids should know. The end of the movie ends well/nice(you might tear up by how happy it is).