All member reviews for Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice

Funny Christmas tale has feel-good themes for families.

Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2012

S T U P I D S H O W F O R 5 +

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 21, 2011

Christmas sequel that's just as good as the original!

I've seen this on ABC Family and it's just as good as its predecessor. It has the same great animations, characters that are fun to watch, and great plotline. It's really good for families and has a positive message about righting your wrongs and the importance of family and friends. Violence: The naughty kid, dressed in a mask, may look mildly scary to the youngest kids, and at one point, it looks as if Christmas is going to be ruined for all the children in the world. Sex: Nothing other than a brief kiss between 2 elves. Consumerism: Sequel of popular Christmas special, "Prep And Landing" and kids who haven't seen it might want to see it after watching this, and some product placement, like the Disney princesses, Mickey Mouse, and the song "I'm gettin' nothing for Christmas" is played at one point.
Adult Written bydr dew December 5, 2011

me and my younger brother just finished watching this and it was the perfect holiday treat for both of us so i say give it a try
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Not bad,BUT the first Prep & Landing is better.

This Christmas special was OK.It is not terrible.Nor is it a masterpiece.It's very funny and colorful,BUT I prefer the first Prep & Landing.
Parent of an infant, 4, 6, and 6 year old Written byFowlerFan November 30, 2012

Easy viewing

This sequel wasn't as good as the original, in my mind. But it is as age-applicable as the first one. I suppose there might be a little tension/scariness in the final battle when the elves go into the girl's house - but that's a stretch. I wouldn't give a second thought about recommending this for three and up. There are no bad words (which is my personal issue) - no 'stupid' or 'dumb' or 'idiot' ...