Gorgeous Jane Austen adaptation has timeless appeal.

Adult Written bymisslizzie April 9, 2008

Austen Is Amazing. . .

This movie is a wonderful take on the book. Emma Thompson did a superb job writting some of the script, especially where Charlotte makes her speech to Lizzie about marrying Collins. It was well thought out, and wonderfully executed. A MUST SEE!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingwithmyself April 9, 2008

Good Classical film.....

Good classical/romantic film that is based on a book.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKass April 9, 2008

Sweet and chaste

Pride and Prejudice is my favorite movie, with expressive acting, lovely cinematography, an exquisite score, and an examination of the harsh realities even amongst people of plenty. As an additional enticement, parents will have little to object to in this innocent love story, as opposed to many other so-called ‘romantic’ movies of today.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

Look at the scenery if you don't like the plot

I loved it. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I absolutely loved it. The filming was superb and one scene where Elizabeth is standing on the edge of a cliff is breathtakingly beautiful. The song everyone keeps playing on the piano gets to be a it repetitive, but it's a lovely song so I didn't mind. If you can't appreciate a nice love story, then you've been watching too much violent TV.
Adult Written bytink27 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byeat_trucks April 9, 2008

Beautiful!

This was such a good movie. It was very clean and could be watched by a child most any age (though younger children may not understand what's going on). Fabulous!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen name... April 9, 2008

Not for me!

The first few minutes of the movie turned me off, you couldn't understand what the characters were saying & what they did say wasn't worth hearing. maybe i never got into the gorgeous romance part...but i didn't care for it much-and I am, yes, a sappy romantic 17 year old.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheresaL April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweettarts7070 April 9, 2008

perfect....

This movie was one of the best movies i have ever seen!!! It was full of love and romance and it was just simply wonderful!!!! If you are the type of person who likes romance and isn't bored by it then you will love it!!! it may be confusing in the beginning because of their English accents and you may not understand whats happening but if you just wait and watch the whole thing it will all come together. You actually might have to watch it 2 times in order to completely understand every thing and thats ok because you aren't wasting your time!!! and this movie has no disturbing content whatsoever and is perfectly fine for anyone to watch. However i don't recommend this movie for younger kids because they won't understand everything and will get bored. so this is a great movie for a bunch of girls at a sleepover who are craving a romantic movie!!! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byb-balldude04 April 9, 2008

i loved it...

Great movie!!! It was very romantic. I loved the accents and I loved the actors. It is a great movie for any age.