All member reviews for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Teen, 15 years old Written byBrianna1995 February 15, 2011

My FAVORITE movie, but not for younger kids.

I am absolutely in love with this movie. It is good for most ages, although quite violent in some parts. Dastan and Tamina share some intamacies, but nothing goes further than kissing. Tamina is a very strong woman character, always thinking of her people as their princess. My little sister has watched it , and she loved it as well. (She is thirteen). It might seem a little dry in some parts, but as long as you listen to the conversations, you will thoroughly enjoy this movie.
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2011

A classic

I think this is a great story full of loyalty and kids should have to watch. It has mild violence but people see way worse in video games and other things.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddiecat1221 January 24, 2011

my new favorite movie, cant miss it!

MOST AMAZING MOVIE EVER!!!!! i think this is very similar to the pirates of the carribbean series, and it even surpasses those. i liked all the interesting plot twists, and though the stunts were somewhat unbelieveable (jumping from great heights, leaping from rooftop to rooftop), they were very good and dramactic. amazing actors, all around amazing movie. there is a lot of violence, but noithing tweens couldnt handle. there is lots of slicing and blood, but you only see a quick peek of it. no sex concerns oncesoever. except for some sweet pecks between the two main characters. Dustan and Tamina are great role models because they value loyalty and honor above all else, throughout the movie Dustan proves and quotes the value of brothership. a action packed adventure that i will keep seeing again and again, it never gets old! you have to watch this movie, its amazing!
Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2011

Not that great...

It was a little boring to start off and it never really got better. The action is okay and the plot was fine. I'm not saying that it was bad, just it wasn't that great. I say... Skip it!
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2010

not youre every day disney film

intence for a disney movie but still not as violent as other PG-13 movies I saw it in the theaters when i was only 10 and a half so i thought it got a little to violent for a disney film then i saw films made by touch stone a company owned by disney and saw the differance so sorry if this review is pretty much a biography of my life but still great movie i hope they make another
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv December 24, 2010

Epic Disney fantasy

I never played the games (yet), but I still really enjoyed this film. I liked the action, plot, and special effects. I was annoyed the the main hero and heroine kept bickering on and on and ON! It could get kinda annoying. Note to parents: This film is more violent than the average Disney film.
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2010

bloody in one scene i heer but i didnt see that scene my mom skiped it
Teen, 14 years old Written byearthgurl November 25, 2010

Typical

Typical Disney movie...not a must-see.
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2010

good for tweens and teens but not good for younger kids

Lots of killing
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2010

confusing but good

this was a pretty good movie. every1 died them came back alive through time travel. very confusing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKarateRocks14 September 26, 2010

A fun, fast-paced adaptation of the classic game is OK for tweens and up

Movies based on video games are, by and large, pretty awful. I'm pleased to report that this is not the case for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, a movie adaptation of the classic video game. The story follows quite well with its source material, which is about a rags-to-riches prince who discovers a magical dagger which can rewind time. I loved the slick feel to the movie. It never gets boring, it just flows through until the end. The acting is good, the special effects impressive (if a touch derivative), and the fights scenes pleasing. However, this movie is far from perfect. The storyline, while it stays close to the video game's, is just plain lousy. A magical dagger? Really? Still, it's hard not to enjoy this fast-paced action/fantasy movie, despite its rather large flaws. Content issues: some scary violence, wink-wink sexual innuendos, and infrequent rude humor. Overall, it's a good choice for anyone over 10.
Kid, 10 years old September 23, 2010

THis is a movie for 11-14 they will love it i saw myself and i am 11 it gives positive messages

Kid, 11 years old September 20, 2010

cheesy acting, but overall fun and intruiging

the title of my review tells it all. based on a video game. the king drinks wine alot.
Kid, 10 years old September 20, 2010

I Wish I Could Rewind Time to Watch This Again

it was a very good movie. If you don't like Pirates of the Carribean, you may not like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfloridagators02 September 18, 2010

Great, clean movie.

AWESOME!! Finally a good, clean, action/adventure movie since pirates of the caribbean. The movie does have moderate violence throughout, but it's nothing over the edge at all. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoggywaffle September 16, 2010

good for all ages

love it
Kid, 10 years old September 12, 2010

really good movie some mild scenes nothing to bad
Teen, 15 years old Written bymarvme August 31, 2010

FABULOUS JAKE!!!

It was a wonderful movie, especially with that yummy Jake Gyllenhall! Wow, just to watch him shirtless is entertainment enough! He's got a great hairy chest too.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2010

pretty fun action movie. 8+
Teen, 16 years old Written bygio5 July 13, 2010

Great movie

it was a very good movie. it had a great mix of a romance with a touch of fighting so that you dont get bored. it draws you in from the start and doesnt stop even at the end. it was a great movie