All member reviews for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2010

Comic, but too amazing

The story was just a little too amazing for one human character to achieve. Dastan seems to much of a power man than a prince that was found off of the streets. The movie just seemed like another Aladdin movie. It was not that good of a movie and to me had a dissapointing ending.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylady_bug June 26, 2010

best movie ever made. period.

i absolutely cannot believe that common sense only gave this movie two stars. that is beyond ridiculous. they must not have seen the movie, and just guessed at it. the plot and story are capturing, with many unexpected twists and turns. most of the charachters are great role models, for example the king, who stands firm in his belief that brotherhood & family are the most important things. dastan and his brothers all realize this in the end, even if dastans brothers dont show it in the beggining. this is a fantastic movie that i plan on seeing many times and will never tire of. another plus is dastans gorgeous hotnesssss;)
Teen, 15 years old Written bynorthcuttjj June 25, 2010

See it! It deserves more money then what it's gotten

Spectacular and theater worthy! But the violence is frequent and sometimes heavy so it's not for under 10.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMktheReviewer June 24, 2010

Very Appropriate

Wow, this movie is soo not 13+, it is SUPER kid friendly, in ever way. There is a lot of chase scenes but this is normal for an action flick. So, why 9+?? Well, it sends very good messages. For example, how the young prince wants to clear his name and help others in the process. I think it is alright for kids younger than 10 ;)!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr581 June 20, 2010

Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2010

Prince of Persia rating

this was a good movie, with a good message and lots to think about, about other people that you supposidly trust!! srry bout the spelling!
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010

Really awesome movie!!!

AWESOME!!!!!! It was so cool. It was the best possible outcome for a remake of a video game. I actually think that's a really good idea, to make a movie out of a video game. There is A LOT of violence, punching, kicking slashing with knives and swords, but no real gore. The story line is amazing (kudos to the game designers who made this possible). There is product placement, however, because of the video game and the LEGO Prince of Persia line. The hansassins are kind of creepy though, especially their leader, the snake dude (I have his LEGO minifig). The hansassins targets usually end up coughing up blood. The action keeps you on the edge of your seat, and the stunts are SPECTACULAR!!! A must see for older elementary schoolers and tweens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News June 11, 2010

Cringe inducing dialogue and fun action scenes.

This is a terrible movie. Kids around 10 who can take some swashbuckling action and mild blood in a "Pirates of the Caribbean" like style will have a blast with Prince of Persia. Anyone entering the teenage years and above may be insulted.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymasterplayer June 8, 2010

I do not know why it got 2 stars! It's one of the best movies I've ever seen! I like pirates of the caribbean a lot, so I really liked this movie. They are a lot alike.
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2010

i thought it was pretty good!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKenni.K June 6, 2010

depends on the individual child.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRicochet94 June 6, 2010

I didn't see this movie with high expectations, and I came out satisfied. Its an entertaining film, on the lines of the first Pirates of the Carribean film. Good way to spend an afternoon. Some PG-13 level violence, but, like most Disney movies, very mild language. (D--n, hell, etc.)
Teen, 15 years old Written byIsItgoodORnot June 5, 2010

I hoped for it to be great; it was.

This movie got a lot of negative or not-so-great reviews which shocks me, I myself thoroughly enjoyed it. For a disney film it's got a lot of violence (heh).
Teen, 14 years old Written byvenomousheart June 5, 2010

Better for teens, not younger children.

This movie is PG-13! not PG! so don't take anyone younger than 13, maybe 12 to see it. it very action-packed, and there are a lot of things you have to ba able to follow. younger kids may not be able to understand or follow whats going on. plus, whats the point in rating it PG-13 if you take a kid younger than that to see it? anyway it was a really good movie, the scenes were well played, and there were quite a few plot twists that even i didn't expect. i do reccomend it.
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2010

LUDACRIS ENTERTAINING ACTION FILM IS FUN VERY VERY FUN

LET'S START JUST DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE PLOT INSTEAD TO THE LUDACRIS ACTION AND THE AMAZING VISUALS THE FILM IS A SPECTACULAR EXAMPLE OF OVER EXAGERATION OF THE PERFORMANCES FROM BEN KINGSLEY'S VIVID VILLIAN TO JAKE GYLANHAL'S PRINCE. ALL OF THIS IS NOT WHY YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE IT'S BECAUSE OF ALFREDF MOLINA'S GREEDY OSTRICH RACING (YES HE DOES OSTRICH RACING)TALKATIVE SCEMER WHO IS THE STAR AND THE BEST THING AVBOUT THE MOVIE
Teen, 13 years old Written byMillyMolly June 3, 2010

I really enjoyed this movie, I dont think its a bad movie.I love the story of this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySkully16 June 2, 2010

great movie

this is a VERY good movie!!! it is pretty violent though...but it is a really good movie!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIcktoose June 1, 2010

Amazing, honestly.

I saw the movie this weekend and it was amazing. I liked that the violent scenes were well thought out and not overdone. And also some humor. A lot of people were saying that the scene where the king dies was violent and a bit gruesome, but it's only a 30 second scene that you can get over easily. Also, it was very easy to follow even with the whole "turn back time" thing. Excelent movie.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2010

Perfect family movie!

I just went to see this movie with my parent and 8 year old bro. The scene where the king dies is quite violent, but other than that Prince Of Persia is totally a great family! I'm prob. gonna see it again!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bywillow123 June 1, 2010