All member reviews for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Teen, 15 years old Written bybluelego94 June 1, 2010

Great Movie!

Now I havent played any of the games but I have to say the movie was pretty good. It had some comedy which was nice. The action was great I thought. Also the whole idea was really good in my own oponion
Teen, 13 years old Written byemma1997 June 1, 2010

i love this film its really good :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byasam May 31, 2010

GREAT

I Have Seen This movie a couple of days ago at the movies (in 2d). It Was Realy GOOD. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ages 13+)
Teen, 15 years old Written byTHE MOVIE MAN May 30, 2010

Movie Man on Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

This movie is a great action film. Even though its PG-13 its still appropriate for kids ages 10 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygreenbutterfly616 May 30, 2010

Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2010

Great movie, feel free to take along younger kid as well

I just went and saw this movie yesterday. Before, I had looked at some reviews saying that it wasn't such a good movie and it was hard to follow the storyline. In my opinion it was easily followed and enjoyed. My brother, who is 9, loved it and said it was an awesome movie. My sister, who is 6, said it was okay but kinda scary, as there are some scenes that are violent, but very little blood. So get off your computer and go and see it!
Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2010

pretty good, but intense

this movie was actually really good! and the special effects were amazing. it has something for everyone. boys: action. teenage girls: hot guys in armor. younger girls: princesses. it was, however, kinda violent. the scene where the king dies is very dark and will disturb young kids. also theres alot of action!
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2010

Lots of action but confusing story

I would have liked it a ton, but I didnt because the story was confusing and the action scenes were way to fast. It was violent, but it didnt have any gore, but it did have some blood, like in one scene where a snake gets chopped in half and blood is spewing out. The part where the king dies is disturbing, but overall the movie is ok for kids 11+
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2010

not for the soft-hearted

i read several reviews on this and i think you might need a strong stomach for this flick.