All teen and kid member reviews for P.S. I Love You

Makes you cry!

Thiss movie was very sad but touching. But it isn't as inocent as you think. there was a ton of sex in it! to much actually! at one point a man's behind is shown bare! Also in the beginging the main character is shown only in her bra. Parents whatch of for this one! 14+

Mixed Feelings Movie

This movie had everything in it. The only thing was the SEX. There was a whole lot of it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byqq4123 April 30, 2014

So depressing. Not for preteens or younger kids.

This movie has a sad plot and is definitely a heart-breaker. This movie is WAY to intense for even some teens. The widow is depressed, thinks of suicide, and is definitely crazy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfictionalcharacters January 16, 2014

hmmm... not a fan

I watched this movie thinking of a great chick flick to watch with my friend, we stopped and switched the movie halfway through. It is hard to follow. Although it is a sweet story it is rather confusing
Teen, 13 years old Written bybb13 February 12, 2013

cute

Very cute! A little sexy!
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Cute

Hmm.. Cute..<3
Teen, 15 years old Written byEden.Meyer May 24, 2012

GREAT movie

This movie ALWAYS makes me cry. It's so sad yet it's not always dark-- it has some really funny and cute moments. If you're a girl of any age you'll love it-- definitely a chick flick.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHTFMime February 16, 2011

Beautiful movie with a Beautiful song

Teen, 13 years old Written byrhearocks December 6, 2010
Luv it! This movie is hillarious dispute it's tragic theme. I just love that: I don't have filters. Isn't that just called being rude? Well now they have pills for that!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveMoviesAndBooks June 4, 2010
Teen, 15 years old Written bymagster10 September 24, 2009

P.S. I Love You :] :]

P.S. I Love You is hands down, the best romantic movie I have seen during my lifetime of movie watching. After the death of her husband Gerry, Holly is devastated and feels like the whole world is crashing down on her but luckily, Gerry planned ahead in knowing that this would happen. To help Holly through her time of mourning, he writes a series of letters to be sent to her over the next year. Though each letter ties Holly back to her past with Gerry, it also pushes her to rediscover herself and continue to live her life to the fullest. In the end, everything that she has always dreamed of comes together and even though she misses Gerry, she realizes that his death was meant to be a new beginning in her life. This plot causes you to think everything is about to go down the drain but then, with the snap of a finger, everything seems to be looking back up and that is what I truly love about this movie! Throughout this film, the cast created great chemistry that allowed them to work together to provide spectacular entertainment for all audiences. I would honestly recommend this movie to anyone because it has different aspects that will appeal to any person.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybree319 August 26, 2009
"Sweet" is exactly how I would describe this movie. It was a little slow in parts, but it had a great storyline and I loved the end!! There was quite a bit of language and they went a little overboard on the sexual content/humor (or lack of), in my opinion, but there was nothing absolutely horrible. The worst part is a shot of a man's naked rear, but he just got out of the shower, it's not sexual at all. The only other thing I didn't like was how one of the characters talks about men like they're merchandise. But, I'm definitely going to run out and buy this movie because I absolutely LOVED it. Sooo... I give this movie 2 thumbs up! PS-Make sure you have tissues handy!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 26, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

This is probably one of the best movies ever. I love it so much.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive April 9, 2008

AMAZING

This movie was really good. i thought that the way her dead husband sent hber letters was really cool. all throught he movie you were wondering how she got the letters and if they would ever stop coming. i think that people 12 and up would enjoy this movie. there are some swears, and the people in the movie drink a lot but other then that it is really good. i think that everyone should see this because it is a fantastic movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylovem247 April 9, 2008

hmmm not my favorite

I thought that this movie was very slow paced. It was depressing and was very hard to follow. There is alcohol, sex, and i believe some swearing, and some nudity. I don't recommend it for young teens ( 13 or even 14 year olds. You have to be patient and have a mature mind. Don't waste your time is my opinion. Lets just say its not on my top 10. I suggest this to couples either dating or married. ( I had a teen friend who is dating and she loved it)
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingwithmyself April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byamysue123 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byjesssica April 9, 2008

yeahhhhh

this movie was long and predictable butit was good
Teen, 13 years old Written byshowgirlie101 April 9, 2008

A GREAT Movie♥

AMAZING movie sad but funny in most parts anyone 12+ would probally like it
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

More sad than funny

This movie had some really funny parts but there were more sad parts. There was some language and very little nudity. over all good movie I think it would be od for kids 12+