All member reviews for Pulse

Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L August 4, 2009

Good horror movie~

I saw the PG-13 version around the time I was 12, and it really scared me. (although I doubt I'd be scared it I watched it again) Unlike most horror movies the plot wasn't completely stupid, but there were some stupid parts. The rated version is fine for kids 13+
Teen, 13 years old Written bylimey xo April 9, 2008

Hmm

When I watched this movie with my best friend and little sister, we got really scared. After I saw it I bragged that I saw a scary movie - but I didnt sleep well that night. I don't really recommend this for kids 13 and under.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypunkalt23 April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2010

I just saw the movie and it was pretty good and it was scary too. The movie was very entertaining and the effects were so cool it felt like it was in 3-D. I would recomend this movie for kids and adults who are not scared of horror movies. Because this movie would freak out kids 8 and under.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Who's idea was this?!

Completely terrible. Do not see, unless you are desperate.
Teen, 16 years old Written byking_George92 April 9, 2008

A good film for people over the age of 15

I liked this film from beginning to the end, scary and suspenseful

i would reccomend it

ok im 11 and it did not scare me. but i dont get scared easily because i watch scary things all the time. nothing was that bad! the picture u see on the cover never even happens in the movie. it is actually more funny than scary. for example this guy is scared so he duck tapes himself into the room. and it is somewhat predictable. another thing is the people in the movie do dumb things... they get a link on their computer saying -do u want to see a ghost?- so they go right ahead and click on it- how dumb can u be?! alot of things in the csm review never even happen. i just watched this last night. so overall i would say if you are 10+ and can handle somewat scary things your fine. believe me it is not scary- i didnt jump 1 time!! not the best movie but if your looking 4 something to do i would recommend it!