All member reviews for Quantum of Solace

Teen, 14 years old Written bybslrpl July 1, 2011

Intense bond film for the modern age

A very action packed and violent bond movie. This one has the least sexual content of any bond movie ever made. Only one brief scene that has sex implied. There is quite a lot of violence with some blood in this movie. Infrequent language includes the usual PG-13 words: sh*t, da*n, a**, and h*ll. Good movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatie-Kakes October 24, 2009

okay for tweens

just like most bond movies there is a lot of violence, but that is to be excpected in soy movies, slightly boring but cool anyway. brilliant
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2009

THE BEST!!!

OMG,This was like,THE BEST 007 MOVIE I HAD SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! So get your car keys and BUY THIS MOVIE!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2010

Average show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 October 16, 2013

Great Bond Movie!

A great movie. It isn't nearly as good as Casino Royale but it's still amazing. This movie contains moderate violence which is usual for a PG-13/12A film. Characters consume alcohol at parties and there is infrequent mild language (b*stard)
Teen, 15 years old Written byZeego September 23, 2013

Bland, "Gritty" Bond Film

This movie was only made in 2008, and yet it's already starting to look a bit dated. It follows that annoying "shakycam" trend that was all the rage in the mid-2000s, and the overall visual style is very bland for a Bond film. One could excuse this by saying it's for "grittiness", but I'd blame laziness instead. The movie demands that you take it super seriously, even though the story is barely coherent and the supporting characters are paper thin. I wouldn't recommend this movie to Bond fans, or anyone for that matter.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 August 17, 2011

Terrible! Too violent, too complex, too much! Not as good as Casino Royale!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 14, 2011

A very strong PG-13--just watch the first scene and you'll see.

My rating: PG-13 for frequent and intense violence/action, a few scenes of sexuality, and for some language.
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2011

It's kinda boring, lacking the action, and talking way to much. If you want a bond flick that has Craig in it, go watch Casino Royale .In fact, I never saw the whole entire movie because I slept every time I saw Quantum of Solace
Teen, 13 years old Written byYeah. February 27, 2011

Check out my page for more great recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.
Kid, 10 years old February 13, 2011

Very good film but violent. Woman gets briefly tortured and there's one car chase. Also, there's other action violence. Bond and a woman make love. Language such as 's--t', 'b-----d', 'ass' and 'hell'. Bond and a man drink at a bar. 007 has an Aston Martin.
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

Very good!

I really liked this movie, and I saw it when I was 11 and I didn't find it to be too violent, or scary and this is coming from someone who gets scared really easily. The sex: Bond and another girl began to make love, another girl kisses Bond. The language: Isn't that bad, just the normal words. I was a little confused at the beginning scene. The first scene is a car chase scene. What?! I would see the movie if I where you. Its better than the first Bond movie with Daneil Craig.
Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2010

JAMES BOND ROCKS!!!

Well Im A big James Bond fan and if it is james bond you know i will love it Quantum of solace is a very good movie not as good as the old ones.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 21, 2009

Very good and intense.

This was an overall very good and intense movie. its very violent at some parts, so i wouldnt recommend it for children under 13 or 14. this movie was really good for those who can handle it, but one of the problems i thought there was was that they showed no respect for women.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Great movie, though very short

Violence- 4 (Blood, violence)
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 2, 2014

Quantum of Solace movie review

"Quantum of Solace" was disappointing as hell. I have no idea how this is in the same franchise as "Casino Royale". From the first shot of the movie, I knew this movie would be bad. The movie starts with a car chase and you can't tell what the hell is going on. The shots are so messed up. If someone asked me what the plot of "Quantum of Solace" was, I would be thinking about it for an hour or two. This movie has no solid plot. It is just confusing because they really don't talk about it. Some of the acting could have been a lot better. The supporting roles felt like they were reading off the script. That being said, there are a few things that were good about "Quantum of Solace". Daniel Craig is very good as James Bond. His acting was spot on. Some of the action scenes I actually enjoyed. Other than that, this movie has absolutely no substance. To be honest, the filmmakers were focusing way too much on the over the top action scenes rather than development of characters and the plot. One thing that really bothered me was an attempted rape scene. This movie is PG-13 and the scene shouldn't have been in it. Quantum of Solace was very disappointing. I recommend checking out Casino Royale and skipping Quantum of Solace. In my mind, the only two Daniel Craig James Bond movies that exist are "Casino Royale" and "Skyfall".
Kid, 6 years old July 18, 2013

An Umer Made

Gore, Violence, Intensity,Strong Scenes of Sex, Half Nudity, Coarse Language, Use of Drugs and Consumerism
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

Good

This is a very clever film, though violent. From the first scene there is frequent, moderate action violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 July 5, 2010