All member reviews for Rainbow Tribe

Tween camp dramedy filled with potty humor, iffy behavior.

Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2013

NOT worth it...AT ALL!

I'm just gonna go straight to the point DON'T WATCH IT! SOO inappropriate, I didn't even get half way through it. Turned it off thinking that's the stupidest movie someone could ever come up with. The only reason I even watchesd it that long was to see if it got any better but it didn't. So DON'T waste your time.
Adult Written byDaEvilCat July 23, 2015

I watched half of it and ended on "well, why don't you have hair on your p****. You haven't been through puberty." I don't see why its on the kids section in Netflix. No need to watch it.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byboyd1858 July 10, 2015

i don't know how this got a green rating

While some of it is just stupid potty humor, there is also totally inappropriate conversation going on. I.e. putting the "what is puberty" talk into the words of an ignorant and inappropriate guy with a bunch of wide eyed kids. Also the LANGUAGE! the almost but very obvious use of the f-word, and others.
Kid, 10 years old May 12, 2013

Rainbow Tribe: Thumbs up or down?

Rainbow tribe is a comedy about a man with cancer who decides to become a camp counsler. This movie has a lot of rude humor, toilet jokes and mild language. I give this movie a thumbs down because of the lack of character development.
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2012

For moms and dads

I think it is a great movie that shows a positive message to kids. On the other hand, it is not for kids under the age of 8 or 7. But kids older should definitely see this movie.