Vulgar and lowbrow, but very funny.

Adult Written byJEDI micah June 8, 2012

IT'S A RACE!!!

This movie is absolutely one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! It's stupid and funny at the same time! This movie is meant for teenagers and adults due to language, some violence, and sexual innuendo. But this movie will keep you laughing throughout the whole thing! I GUARANTEE IT!
Adult Written byMom_and_Son February 10, 2009

Slap-stick lover's HEAVEN!!!

I saw this movie about one month after I turned 13 with my older brother. A few times language was used and brief sex potty mouth type. The average language you would hear in a public elementary school. You will laugh out loud.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2008

If you want to Laugh, WATCH THIS MOVIE!

This movie is perfect for a family with teenagers that hasn't laughed in a long time. Though there is some nudity, the wacky story sets up a great family movie night to remember forever. Trust me because I had this experience. I really recommend this movie to all people out there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyugiohsux April 9, 2008

flashing breasts and vince vieluf saying where the f*ck are we took it far

other than that It is a freaking good movie.
Adult Written byfonzieg March 29, 2015

A few laughs in Zucker's lowbrow comedy!

Jerry Zucker, one of the crew that brought us The Naked Gun, Airplane, and Hot Shots, brings us this comedy that is truely, only occasionally funny! There are some funny moments in this movie, but there is other moments of which i thought was boring! Other than that, it's an okay movie, it not worth watching twice though
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Bean is back!

Rowan Akinson is the 2nd most funny person ever (2nd to Adam Sandler) and any movie that he plays as a comedy role is good if he acts weird in any way. This is no acception. Great movie. The others stars are extremely funny too.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

I agree that it's funny,but WHEN WILL CSM STOP BEING OVERPROTECTIVE?!

When I was 13,my english teacher recommended the movie Rat Race.So I watched it at my friends house,and it was a hilarious movie! I recommend Rat Race to comedy fans!
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 10, 2010

Very, very funny, but also very raunchy

This was one of the funniest comedies I have ever seen! I love this movie. It makes me laugh and smile every time i see it. Parents: This definitely has a misleading rating. Have no doubt that some of the references and dialogue in this movie are R-rating material. Plenty of language too. Bottom Line: Despite the vulgarity, this is a must-see for anyone and everyone, no doubt! Oh, and make sure to watch out for the cameo appearances! They're awesome! Thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Great Race movie

This is a very funny movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byKids Media USA July 15, 2015

My first PG-13 movie

I was actually only 5 when I watched Rat Race; it was a pretty cool remakeish of both The Cannonball Run and Airplane. What went over my head was some of the crashing (injuries, etc.) and language (maybe two f words?). I'd suggest a mature 7-8 or anyone 9+.
Kid, 9 years old July 15, 2014

kid 9 years old

hilarious with cursing
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 26, 2013

Too vulgar, but soooooo funny.

I totally agree with CSM. This film is hilarous, but so vulgar. I would not let a kid watch it. Other than that nitpick, this is comedy gold.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Review Guy April 15, 2012

Sometimes Vulgar Film is extremely Funny.

Parents need to know that while this film is very,very funny.It's also vulgar and full of potty humor.A man make's up a lie about a pregnant woman,and describes it in great detail.Several men make a bet on a hooker naming the price for a sex act for another man,and a woman flashes her breasts,(nothing shown.). Messages:Negative 2/5 Plenty of bathroom jokes. Role Models:Negative 1/5 Nobody behave's admirably,until the end. Violence:2/5 Comic Peril and Violence.But all played for laughs. Sex:3/5 Crude Jokes,Sexual banter.Woman flashes her breasts,(nothing's shown.) Language:3/5 "S**t" seems most popular,other mild words. Consumerism:0/5 Not an issue Drinking,Drugs and Smoking:2/5 Social Drinking Is it any good:Before we start anything,just know that RAT RACE is laugh-out loud funny,with some of the best jokes in years.And the colorful cast fit's perfectly with their roles.Moments in the film like when Jon Lovitz and his family visit the "Barbie" muesum when it's actually about Nazis and steal Hitler's car,and when Cuba Gooding Jr. crashes a bus full of "I Love Lucy" women and pretends to be the bus driver are extremely funny.In other word's,this is the best money race comedy in years. My MPAA Rating:PG-13 Crude and Sexual Humor,Language and Some Nudity.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009

funny comedy

This movie was actully a surprise to me. I dident think I would like It alot actully but I waas wrong for sure. You will laugh. The language is nothing compared to some PG-13 movies and theres some sexual jokes and thats It. Worth checking out.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2014

Updated version of "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" is funny but mature

Sex- 3 (Mature Themes) Language- 2 (Infrequent Moderate Coarse Language)
Teen, 16 years old Written byNIXY December 17, 2011

HAHAHHA

one of the best movies i've ever seen :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez January 2, 2011

Perfect movie

This movie was hysterical from beginning to end.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBlueDragonMaster98 June 6, 2010

Funny

Selfish until the end, but very funny. Some adult content easily avoided. There is one reference to Hitler, as they steal his car and the wife uses Hitler's girlfriend's lipstick. The lipstick ends up of the husband's lip (in the shape of Hitler's iconic mustache). They end up driving into a WWII celebration where he starts mumbling (though it sounds like German). That is the least funny part and makes light of a serious time of Human History. But that is the worst besides crude jokes about using the bathroom (by the same family).
Teen, 13 years old Written byLissaNicky March 26, 2010
It was very funny and had a positive ending. I cracked up during the cow scene
Kid, 11 years old December 3, 2009

Funny film with slightly strong language.

The whole story is about some lucky Vegas slot-machine winners who go win a token where they go to Guest Services. They then each get a key to an identical locker which has $2m in it. The actors are very funny but there are two things parents must be aware of. Language. There is "ja***ss" and "p**sed". The role model that sets the competition up is a millionaire. All his friends are gamblers. A woman shows her breasts but it's off screen. It's a great film and the ending is great.