Dark, disturbing romance not for Twilight's preteen fans.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 August 14, 2010

My Review of Remember Me

I hated this movie. Its too vloent and scary. The beginning and the end were sad mix with sad feelings together. Parents this is not the film that your child will see espicially twilight fans too
Teen, 13 years old Written byviaoli12345 January 10, 2016
Not for young kids. It has some pretty heavy themes in it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byZoeyDiana18 June 1, 2011

Best movie ever.

This movie was amazing. It shows kids how much people were affected by 9/11. It wasn't a fantasy movie about love and romance, but about real life. Not every story has a happy ending, and I believe your kids should know that. This ending broke my heart, and my heart goes to all those families who lost family and friends on that tragic day. I love this movie it shows how important family is, and how you shouldn't take it for granted, because one day they might not be there anymore.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySadie girl 23 February 14, 2011

The best movie ever

I adore this movie it is the best ever two thumbs up also the main charecter is not hard on the eyes and it is a historcal movie (the twin towers falling with him in it in the end ) :) i love too the moon and back if you argee messages me on my hotmail. i would let my kids watch it if the wore above 10( so they would understand) but with all the language and violence i would have to wait
Teen, 13 years old Written byateensperspective August 29, 2010
this movie was amazing!!! nonetheless, kids under 12 should not see it. it is very depressing (but it is also extremely good so everyone old enough to watch it should!). the movie begins with a murder which is depressing, and about 15 minutes into it some one gets into a street fight and almost gets taken to jail. many people get slapped and some one almost chokes another to death. Some one breaks a window with a fire extinguisher and slams a girl's desk. a suicide is talked about. the surprising ending is very sad. there are 2 sex scenes and they are both very clear about what is going on- but no "areas" are shown. Tyler and his room-mate often talk about sex. everyone cusses a lot. tyler is always drinking and smoking. allie gets drunk and barfs. allie's dad's an alcoholic. although he sometimes smokes in front of her, tyler is normally a very caring, loving brother and would do anything to protect his sister.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmilyB123 August 6, 2010
Very sad ending
Teen, 15 years old Written byILoveballoo November 9, 2015

I thought it was really good until towards the end when it got really bad and stupid.

It has some swearing and violence.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

A+++

i enjoyed it very good movie 12-13+ though
Teen, 15 years old Written byKeke Meke July 16, 2012

Great movie with a twist

The movie is very touching. At first I didn't catch any reference to 9/11 2001 but at the end when I saw the shots of the Twin Towers and the chalkboard date I was all like "He's gonna die." It was a real twist. I never expected such an ending.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 6, 2011

Disappointing

I was disappointed, and heartbroken of course. I was angry and upset by seeing Rob and Emily be able to do that. I don't respect them any more now.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBlinkAndYoullMissIt October 19, 2010

Beautiful, but intense.

This movie fits the 'intense' bill. I really cannot say anything that hasn't been said above. This movie, I believe, is a beneficial one to watch, but if you watch it too young, it's benefits are gone. The viewer has to be old enough to grasp the positive messages in the movie. A side note- do not watch this movie if you like happy endings. Not a 'feel-good' flick.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymelissa courtney September 16, 2010

i t was great

i love this movie. it was such a good love story!! it was so sad at the ened i cried so much.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIrish7girl13 July 19, 2010
I really enjoyed this move, it's very much like a romeo and juliet or titanic. The movie is perfectly rated 13 and over unless parents are there. I'm 14 and there is nothing i hadn't seen or heard in it but under 13 this may make you or your child uneasy.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshenshen_t March 15, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written bytman10009 August 12, 2010

perfect for 13-14and up

it was overall an alright movie, a little sad but interesting.
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 19, 2010

remember me

i thought this movie was rather good!!!! enjoyed it!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymardoggie2013 July 7, 2010

Intense for a PG-13

Very sad story. A surprising amount of language and violence, pretty rough movie for only older teens.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2010

Not really a twight movie, Because they have mostly happy endings...

lots of covered sex. lots of language. scary parts, and one area of child abuse. a violent gang murder at the beginning, ending with a parent being shot. its all together a violent movie and distaster awaits at the end
Teen, 13 years old Written byiffahdurrah March 19, 2010

Its awesome :)

I watched this yesterday and other than the love scenes, everything was great... The last part was sad, though.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywhaletalk March 12, 2010

Great Movie. very sad.

Awesome movie. It will shock you and leave you sobbing at the end. Tyler is a loving, great person. I wouldnt suggest this to kids 14 and under for the the love scenes and traumatic events but over that i think most kids will handle it well. A lot more traumatic than i thought it was going to be. But overall great acting,great story.