All member reviews for Resident Evil: Apocalypse

By-the-numbers gory horror flick -- not for kids.

Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2010

Great for Kids That Are Fine With Language And Violence

I think this one is mostly fine exept for that 5 second part with the two nude women. I love the action in this movie. The violence wasn't that bad; just mostly guns. The Nemisis Is too scary for 6 years & under.
Teen, 15 years old Written byamz April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byalbinoballpython April 9, 2008

One Of The Best Movies Ever Made!!!

Definately In My Top 10!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBrandon22592 April 9, 2008

JUST AS GOOD AS FIRST

This is a great sequel to a great movie. This movie, unlike the first, is loosely based on the 3rd game RE Nemesis. It has more action than the first and a little more language, but not too much. There is nudity in this movie twice, both times very brief. If you are a fan of the first, or just want to see a good zombie flick, I highly recommend RE:Apocolypse!
Adult Written byalba833 April 9, 2008

Good thing for small children

Very lovable highly recomemded.
Written byAnonymous March 25, 2015

Dumb sequel is more gory then the first and sick also

My rating:R for bloody horror violence,language and sexuality
Teen, 15 years old Written bygame geek June 23, 2014

good

there is a nude scene for like 2-10 seconds but my 11 year old sister watched it its less gory than the walking dead
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 August 3, 2013

Better than the First one, but a lot gorier

This one was better than the first one, but a lot gorier. This time the whole outbreak is shown in the whole city rather than a group under ground, so there is a lot more death's, and there is a lot more devastation, and the violence is shown more than the first one. There is more language than the first one. There is still nudity in this one. They show breasts of two zombies that walk towards a man that runs away, and this scene is not sexual rather than gross. Towards the end you see Alice's breast and butt for a extended sequences, but none of the nudity is sexual. The whole movie is about a virus that escaped a lab in the city and they have a drug called the Anti-Virus that cures anyone who has been bitten. They also show and talk about people getting infected from the T-Virus. this one is a little bit darker than the first, so I would say a really mature 12.
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2013

Another great Resident Evil! You zombie lovers will not be disappointed.

This movie is the best. Lot's of violence, especially between Nemisis and Alice, that reminds me a bit of comic book violence. LOTS AND LOTS OF ZOMBIES xD It's not too much worst than the first one. Except for... the school scene. I persomally lost it when I saw the zombie children. It was an awesome movie, I totally recomend it!
Written byAnonymous February 20, 2013

I Like this Movie and I give the like CSM just did.

Female Nudity is Non-Sexual and a lot of Violence is in this film.
Teen, 14 years old Written byConor Coyle February 12, 2013

Great Sequel!!!!!!!!!

A really good sequel, and i love how they make new creatures and how the story gets better and better. Plus it has more zombies!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2012

motherfucke6

not for people smaller than 17
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 26, 2011

Not as Good as the First

Resident Evil: Apocalypse has many role models for main characters. There's some strong language, but a lot of times it's used to ease the tension momentarily (Mike Epps's character). There's a lot of killing of zombies and humans getting beaten up, shot, eaten, etc.
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2011

better than 1st

This great movie I saw this on TNT so not any strong language on TV.The TV version on TNT is a pause for 12-14 but the unedited is iffy for 16-17.Now I got the unedited one this one has loads of language in it.If you you are 18 and older watch the movie.In TNT version the do not show a scene from the game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 20, 2011

Not as iffy as the first one.

This movie is not as gory or scary as the first one. In my opinion it should be rated PG-13 as the goriest part is off-screen (but with some blood splatter). If it wasn't for the nude scene I'd give it "on" for a much younger audience. Heaps of stuff is worse than the content in this movie.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byCaoimheMorana September 8, 2010

Great movie for non-impressionable children

I love the Resident Evil movies and am going to see the newest one on its release date. However, I would not recommend them for anyone under 10 as there is a lot of violence. There's not too much in the drug area, there is smoking, but I smoke so that is not really an issue when it comes to my children. The main character is a female who proves to young women that they don't have to have a "knight in shining armor". There is some nudity, but it's not really sexual.
Adult Written by4Spice September 6, 2010

good but not as good as first

its pretty good if you watch this movie watch them in order this movie had more action then the first one but the story wasn't better then the first one 16 and over for ski fi violence nudity and strong language lots of blood no kids
Parent of a 12, 14, and 15 year old Written bycashed12 August 16, 2010

Bad Resident Evil sequel,Yuck.

This movie is gross,terrible,and gory,This movie is based on the same games from Capcom,Non-stop language,Including many uses of f--k,s--t,a--,d--mn and others,Non-stop sci-fi,Alice weilds two Heckler and Loch guns,Zombies,Gross Lickers,And others appear,Cigarettes are also used.
Teen, 15 years old Written byneutral15 May 1, 2010

Good Message, Strong Female Characaters, but often violent and baring too much

Really good film that's close to the games but pretty violent shows too much nudity. Alice and Jill are very good role models because they are strong female leads and the whole message is that of protecting others and the heroes display their acts of heroism by rescuing a little girl.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2009

a fun dumb action movie

Fun action but terrible acting and dialog. If you want to watch a dumb action movie then watch this one! its great