All member reviews for Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2010

Great for Kids That Are Fine With Language And Violence

I think this one is mostly fine exept for that 5 second part with the two nude women. I love the action in this movie. The violence wasn't that bad; just mostly guns. The Nemisis Is too scary for 6 years & under.
Teen, 15 years old Written byamz April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byalbinoballpython April 9, 2008

One Of The Best Movies Ever Made!!!

Definately In My Top 10!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBrandon22592 April 9, 2008

JUST AS GOOD AS FIRST

This is a great sequel to a great movie. This movie, unlike the first, is loosely based on the 3rd game RE Nemesis. It has more action than the first and a little more language, but not too much. There is nudity in this movie twice, both times very brief. If you are a fan of the first, or just want to see a good zombie flick, I highly recommend RE:Apocolypse!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew March 25, 2015

Dumb sequel is more gory then the first and sick also

My rating:R for bloody horror violence,language and sexuality
Teen, 15 years old Written bygame geek June 23, 2014

good

there is a nude scene for like 2-10 seconds but my 11 year old sister watched it its less gory than the walking dead
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 August 3, 2013

Better than the First one, but a lot gorier

This one was better than the first one, but a lot gorier. This time the whole outbreak is shown in the whole city rather than a group under ground, so there is a lot more death's, and there is a lot more devastation, and the violence is shown more than the first one. There is more language than the first one. There is still nudity in this one. They show breasts of two zombies that walk towards a man that runs away, and this scene is not sexual rather than gross. Towards the end you see Alice's breast and butt for a extended sequences, but none of the nudity is sexual. The whole movie is about a virus that escaped a lab in the city and they have a drug called the Anti-Virus that cures anyone who has been bitten. They also show and talk about people getting infected from the T-Virus. this one is a little bit darker than the first, so I would say a really mature 12.
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2013

Another great Resident Evil! You zombie lovers will not be disappointed.

This movie is the best. Lot's of violence, especially between Nemisis and Alice, that reminds me a bit of comic book violence. LOTS AND LOTS OF ZOMBIES xD It's not too much worst than the first one. Except for... the school scene. I persomally lost it when I saw the zombie children. It was an awesome movie, I totally recomend it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byConor Coyle February 12, 2013

Great Sequel!!!!!!!!!

A really good sequel, and i love how they make new creatures and how the story gets better and better. Plus it has more zombies!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2012

motherfucke6

not for people smaller than 17
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 26, 2011

Not as Good as the First

Resident Evil: Apocalypse has many role models for main characters. There's some strong language, but a lot of times it's used to ease the tension momentarily (Mike Epps's character). There's a lot of killing of zombies and humans getting beaten up, shot, eaten, etc.
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2011

better than 1st

This great movie I saw this on TNT so not any strong language on TV.The TV version on TNT is a pause for 12-14 but the unedited is iffy for 16-17.Now I got the unedited one this one has loads of language in it.If you you are 18 and older watch the movie.In TNT version the do not show a scene from the game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 20, 2011

Not as iffy as the first one.

This movie is not as gory or scary as the first one. In my opinion it should be rated PG-13 as the goriest part is off-screen (but with some blood splatter). If it wasn't for the nude scene I'd give it "on" for a much younger audience. Heaps of stuff is worse than the content in this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byneutral15 May 1, 2010

Good Message, Strong Female Characaters, but often violent and baring too much

Really good film that's close to the games but pretty violent shows too much nudity. Alice and Jill are very good role models because they are strong female leads and the whole message is that of protecting others and the heroes display their acts of heroism by rescuing a little girl.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2009

a fun dumb action movie

Fun action but terrible acting and dialog. If you want to watch a dumb action movie then watch this one! its great
Teen, 16 years old Written bykorn111 August 11, 2009

ok

ok not the best resident evil movie but you know good
Teen, 13 years old Written byalecsk8rboi January 10, 2009

Incredibly bloody zombie flick... GREAT!

I love the resident evil series. but is it too violent? VERY! expect to see bloody zombie dogs rip away at a man, violent shootouts at many, many zombies, also blood is throughout and large creepy monsters heads get blown up by shotguns, people snipe zombies and there is very much gore and blood, also since this is a zombie movie people who are bitten mutilate once dead and turn greenish and get shot. there is many f***s and every other word is used at least once except for c**t but there is not much swearing for an R rated movie of this sort. there is also two topless zombies but look like regular humans who stroke their breasts and play with their nipples for about 15 seconds then again for about 3 seconds.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhappyman April 9, 2008

awesome movie-if your 12+ watch it!!!!!!!

This movie is a zombie horror movie so obviously theres blood and gore, but it really isn't that bad. No Sex, few quick nudity scenes, but nothing special, and language isn't too terrible. Overall great movie for kids 12 and up!
Teen, 15 years old Written byyourboi01 April 9, 2008

Good

but the thrid one is much better.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypdh95 April 9, 2008

I enjoyed this movie

i enjoyed this movie very well and thought that the scenes that had nudity were to brief to be a very big issue and i am ok with the violence but i would not recommend this movie for some one under 13