All member reviews for Resident Evil: Retribution

Epic!

Great movie! I love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew March 25, 2015

Violent gory 3d thriller is as dumb as the last

My rating:R for bloody horror violence,language and sexuality/nudity
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2013

Great movie

This was one of my favorite movies my favourite of the 5
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 August 3, 2013

Disappointing to me.

Hope they just end the series here, because this killed it for me. I loved the resident evil movies, but this was bad. The story was to hard to follow, and it is not your typical zombie movie. The blood looked really artificial, and fake. I know the resident evil movies are weird, but this was just to big of a change, and to weird of a change. Language was not as bad as the others so it was very soft R language. This is the biggest disappointment Resident Evil so far has to offer, so I would see the other one's, but if you want to waste time and have nothing better to do just watch it. mature 11 and up.
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2013

Well, Bad News.

Very Scary + Watched it and saw Nudity.
Teen, 14 years old Written byConor Coyle February 12, 2013

Best One Yet!!!!!!!!!

Great twists and turns and scenes that make you go "Now I get it" (as in some parts you'll get if you saw Afterlife.) And I think this is the best resident evil so far, how they made the different cities all in one was amazing. You have to see this!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter February 2, 2013

Not the Best, But Not the Worst, Either

Like the other Resident Evil films, this one has positive messages and good role models. Alice does care for Becky and goes back for her, despite her being a clone. Being a Resident Evil film, the violence is a given, but there's barely any language in this one. Not my favorite - there are plenty of plot holes and minor errors - but I still enjoyed it.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2012

Another fake movie?

Since I am a kid I would rate it in a 5 star rating but. Since every minute is violence you would get why. So I am going to put this in a adult/critic way. This is another Milla Jovovich movie where she finds herself in an underground facility that has models of cities such as New York, Hong Kong, Russia, etc. But here's the catch, the facility is under ground! The whole movie is her going through cities trying to meet up with these guys trying to save them. The boy includes the African American guy you saw fighting in the zombie infested hotel last movie. Overall this movie has unrealistic fight scenes throughout the whole movie overall: Kid: Awesome Adult: Why did my child take me to see this!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBooknerd101 October 15, 2012

You should know about the violence in Zombie movies

Like the other movies, this one is violent. It has zombies! Not the best one in the series, but it is still good.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRansent October 2, 2012

Resident Evil 5

I recently got into the Resident Evil series. I think this was another great, if not the best of the movies to date. I've seen it twice in the past two weeks and plan to get the blu-ray when it comes out. There's nothing that is really unappropriate for anyone over the age of 14. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes post-apocalyptic movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMacstar September 26, 2012

it was ok

Resident Evil Retribution is just as dull and Lifeless like its previous instalments. In my opinion the film could have work if Paul Anderson put more effort in writing , directing and editing. The acting was not the best although it could have been better. The action scenes were great. You should expect a lot of shooting, blood ,explosion, some language Althouh the plot could have worked really well but instead they focused on the action sequence more. And the movie was really short. But over all I enjoyed the film
Teen, 15 years old Written byss24263537 September 26, 2012

Great movie

Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 September 16, 2012

i am 12 and enjoyed it

. headshots stabbings bitting and lots of blood. 4 curse words the whole movie. 3 frighting scenes