All member reviews for Revenge of the Nerds

Racy college comedy has heart; OK for older teens.

Adult Written bymuncher March 28, 2012

cool college steriotipic movie

its a good comedy strong for kids but they would enjoy as it is a comedy and it is all about accepting nerds
Teen, 13 years old Written bycjsworld9000 October 19, 2011

Decent

There is a lot of nudity and bad concepts but it was a decent movie.
Adult Written byhbc April 9, 2008

Over all I think it was agood movie Please be advised ;ots of Langauge

This is a movie I would recommend to adults not to Children under 17 because of the nudity and references to sex as being something you just do to lose your virginity and to me it berates women in general
Teen, 15 years old Written bycola January 4, 2016
This movie is pretty goods. I watched it alone. I really liked it. The content in this movie is stuff teenagers have already seen probably. But anyways this movie is about a bunch of nerds trying to get back at the jocks. You should let your teen watch it. But before you do here is a warning: There is sex,pot/bong use at a party,drinking,full frontal nudity of ladies,A scene that I find to be offensive to chinese people which is when the chinese guy wins a beer bike race and is taking a victory lap there is chinese music playing,and they are selling pies at the university carnival but how they manage to get people to buy a ton of their pies is they put a picture of a jocks girlfriend topless on the bottom of the pie tin. They also put cameras in a girls dormatory to watch them. These are things most 14 year olds have seen though.They have probably seen boobs and vaginas before in sex ed. The only bad part about the sex scene is that the nerd steals the jocks mask at the carnival so the jocks girlfriend thinks that hes the jock and has sex with him. That is almost rape!she consented to having sex with him because she thought he was someone else so technically she thought she was having sex with someone else! This might be a good thing to discuss with your teen. This movie is still pretty good.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDarkToonLink March 17, 2013

Nerds!

A very funny and enjoyable movie. Ok for most 14-year-olds however some may not be able to handle the frequent sexual references and swearing.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylilhan20 March 13, 2013

Shocked

Swares and sex is terrible Swaring constantly through it, full frontal nudity and definetly should not be rated a 15 I think it should be an 18
Teen, 13 years old Written byC0l0ssalfart October 8, 2012

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerds

sex: bear breasts, sexual scenes language: f--k, s--t, ass, b---h, ect. drinking: alot
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2012

NERDS

Big LOL to older teens,the story goes around its cool to be smart.Full body female nudity,drinking, and smoking but fun for 14 and up.
Parent Written byCooldee May 10, 2010
Parent Written byPlague February 2, 2010

Revenge of the Nerds

A really funny college comedy, and a classic in my book.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCurbspaget April 9, 2008

Hilarious!

This is a really funny movie, but there's lots of nudity, some jocks moon the nerds, and the nerds put cameras in one of the sorority houses and watch the women change, shower, etc. Not violent at all, but a fair amount of language. I'd say 15+ if you're not worried about nudity.