All member reviews for Richie Rich

Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2013

''Mom,Can I Have A Rollercoster Like Richie Rich?''

I'm On Spring Break,So I Rented Richie Rich From Amazon.The Plot Is That Richie Rich Is The Richest Kid In The World.Riche's Life Is Pretty Fun,Until He Realizes That Money Can't Buy You Valuable Things,Like Friends.Then,Things Get Worse.A Man Named Lawerence Wants To Hack Into The Rich's Family Vault.To Do That,Lawerence Sends Them Off To Meet The Queen, So He Can Break Into The Vault.But Lawerence Dosen't Know That The Vault Is Voice-Activated,And Can Only Be Opened By Mrs.And Mr.Rich.Meanwhile,While On The Plane,Mr.Rich Finds Out That There Is A Bomb On The Plane.The Bomb Explodes,Sending Mr And Mrs Rich Into The Ocean.Then,Lawerence Realizes That The Vault Is Voice Activated,So He Sends The Riches (But Not Richie)Back To The Riches House. Then,Richie Finds His Parents Trapped.Can Richie And His Gang Of Friends Save The Day And Defeat Lawerence? DETAILED REVIEW: Sexual Content 4.5/10 Some Crude Humor,And Richie And His Butler Make Suggestive Looks At A Woman.Some Minor Cleavage.Some Kissing. Language 1/10 Some Rude Humor Like ''Fart''. 1 Use Of Hel* If I Recall.Also,One Use Of Shi*, And One Use Of Crap. God's Name In Vain Is Used Once. Probably Some Name-Calling Too. Violence 4/10 People Are Almost Killed In Various Ways.People's Molecues Are Almost Mixed Up,Witch Could Result In Death I Belive. Stuff Like That.Also,Some Comedic Violence.The Three Stooges Are Seen On The Guard's TV.Also,Most Violent Sences Are Full Of Peril.Richie Gets Shot But Not Killed.Some Shootings. Consumerism 4/10 I Have To Agree With Common Sense;There's Lots Of Consumerism In This Movie.Mcdonalds, Nutragous(Witch Must Be A 90's Fad,Beacuse I Have NEVER Heard Of That) Twinkes,And More Are In Here. Drugs And Such 2/10 No Drugs,But People Drink Frequently. Lawerence Is Almost Always Seen With A Lit Cigar. Positive Role Models 3/10 Richie Seems Like A Good Role Model To Me.He Realizes That Money Is Not That Important.That's What The Audience Should Take Away From This Film Along With Friendship And Responsiblity. Postive Messages 2/10 Basicly What I Said In Postive Role Models.Themes Like Friendship And Responsibility Are In This Movie,Along With More. Overall:4/5. This Film May Get Some Rasied Eyebrows From Parents In Certain Parts,But Overall Kids Will Enjoy This Film.But Parents:Kids May Be Asking You Things Like,''Why Can't We Have A Mcdonalds In Our House Like Richie Rich?'' Or, ''Mom,Can I Have A Rollercoster Like Richie Rich?'' Then His/Her Sibling Would Say,''Yeah Mom!Me Too,Me Too!'' Then You'll Be Thinking,''Thanks Richie.'' True,It Isn't The Best Movie In The World(In My Book,That Would Go To Houseguest With Sinbad)And Most Critcs Probably Hate It,But It's A Great,Warm-Hearted(Well,Kinda) Movie That Kids Will Definetly Enjoy. RECOMENNEDATIONS: If You Enjoyed Richie Rich,You Would Probably Enjoy: Big Fat Liar, Here Comes The Boom, Houseguest( With Funnyman Sinbad) And,The Truman Show (Or,Maybe I'm Just Listing Of Some GREAT Movies That You Schould DEFINETLY Watch.) And Remember......RICHIE RICH! Suggested Rating:PG For Peril,Violence, Crude Humor,And Mild Language.
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2011

Gets Boring FAST

The movie is completely appropriate, but after seeing it twice at my summer camp last year, most of the group was sick of it. It isn't one of those movies I'd like to see again. However, it has its bad role models, and its good role models. Even though Richard (Richie's dad. Richie is really Richard Jr.) is a millionaire or billionaire (what REALLY is the difference?), he is a pretty nice guy, and has a strict rule against firing people. Ya know what? I'm literally getting bored of reviewing this movie that should shown at a YAWN-FEST.
Kid, 8 years old May 14, 2010

the richest kid in the world has always wanted people to hang out with but when a man is like what is this when richest kid in the world who is the son of one of his company's workers
Kid, 8 years old April 10, 2010

the movie's good richest kid in the world is funny
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2010

I really enjoyed this movie.