All member reviews for Riddick

Riddick returns in violent sequel with more sex content.

Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd September 6, 2013

talk about really offensive,boring and kinda bland

I'll be honest I'm a vin diesel fan but even then this movie I cannot recommend due to its strong grisly violence and death,strong language,and nudity/sexual content
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovie/gamefan September 9, 2013

riddick

riddick is the dumbest in the seris
Teen, 17 years old Written byMovie fan HDR September 6, 2013

Ok way of good

I did not thought this movie was supposed to be terrible but it was better, it was ok . Rid sick was good of course better than getaway or the other vin dealer movie the fast and the furious . I thought that was terrible. My goodness ! But rid sick was ok. BUT it has some bad content that's even edgy for me so . This action/adventure/sci-fi/suspense/thriller. Language is frequent it includes several uses of f--k s--t a-s a--whole b---h b-lls d--n h-ll as well as jamoke. Sexual content and nudity includes riddick watching girls on a bed naked one is full frontal naked, some innuendo one girl is showen in the shower naked one breast is showen. Riddick is shown naked climbing mountain no graghuc nudity.
Parent Written bykerrybear December 26, 2013

weak

You know a movie is bad when every other word is the f bomb. Good writers don't need to use it in every other sentence. Only crappy writers who need to cover up poor writing -- even my 10 year old figured that out half way through the movie. Kind of a cool gloomy look.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycj98 February 23, 2014

Very bad, boring

I fell asleep in the theater twice because I was so bored. I'm also very offended by the fact that the only semi-decently written character is a lesbian who is later turned into your average misogynistically portrayed woman who falls for Riddick
Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 October 1, 2013

Well done, but not a whole movie

Riddick tries escaping a planet, like in the first, for 2 HOURS. It was well done, but that should've been the first half. There are completely naked girls and bloody battles with creatures. Language is average for an R rated movie. I'd wait for DVD, but still check it out.
Adult Written byslasher23 August 16, 2014

violent a gory. nudity a language
Teen, 16 years old Written byMalik1Saad2 July 8, 2015

One of the worst movies ever!!!

Just a boring movie filled with lots of nudity and profanity.
Written byAnonymous November 29, 2014

Violent sexy threequel is as racy as the first two

My rating:R for graphic bloody violence,language,sexuality/nudity and drug use