All member reviews for R.I.P.D.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMichaelisme July 22, 2013

Funny movie.

Funny at parts a little scary if 6-7.Few bad words.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 July 20, 2013

thrilling action comedy has cool guns and LOL moments

a laugh-out-loud action romp, this movie will entertain anyone. with awesome performances, great effects, and lots of action, younger kids will be intrigued. but some of the violence and sexual innuendo makes this epic sci-fi film a better fit for older kids. there is lots of violence, beginning with a police raid with explosions and shootings of people. while on duty in the R.I.P.D, Roy and Nick shoot many monsters, making them explode into dust. the monsters themselves cause havoc by destroying things and rampaging through the streets. one even fires off a Gatling gun and kills a few officers. when the Spear of Jericho is used, clouds come down and demolish buildings, with falling cars and crumbling debris. another house rots away and falls apart. there are some non-lethal beatings and chases. amid all the action is some mild sexual comments about various body parts and some implied nudity near the beginning. Roy's avatar is looked upon longingly by others. most of the profanity is said by Roy and Nick.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBroccoliLover84 July 19, 2013

Nothing too inappropriate.

Not too much violence, Not too disturbing, Not anything I'd worry about if I had kids.
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2013

BEST ZOMBIE COMEDY MOVIE EVER!

This is a good movie for fans that liked the movie ghost but with zombies! This is a good movie but their are some to scary content for young children. But parents if you love comedy mixed with zombie action than this is the right choice for you! One more thing this is not a family movie to watch together
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 November 12, 2013

Sci- fi action comedy has its moments but is overall mediocre and bland...

I thought the movie was just mediocre. I was really liking the beginning but as soon as Ryan Renyolds and Jeff Bridges went to go on the adventure, the script and direction was sort of getting a little lazy and bland. But don't get me wrong, it had its moments especially Jeff Bridges and Mary Louise Parker's performances, a cameo from Mike O'Malley (any Yes, Dear fans?), the chase with one of the monsters that leads into an elevator shaft, the final fight, and a bizarre yet funny scene near the end where Mary Louise Parker bites Jeff Bridges beard. Overall, it had its moments but its overall just a mediocre disposable action comedy. I say just wait for DVD and go see Turbo or Red 2 instead.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDog Bone November 2, 2013

Eh....

Interesting storyline but the "not the best acting" kinda ruined it. Language is frequent and not necessary (a lot of middle fingers for PG-13). Violence isn't that extreme.
Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

R.I.P.D

This movie was a bit disappointing when i went to the movies to see it. it was ok but not to good. little kids will like it. older kids not so much
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowyjoe November 3, 2013

R.I.P.D Review

Was kind of boring. Didn't have enough action. Also had some swearing and some inappropriate jokes. Pretty stupid.
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2013

R.I.P.D

i think over all it 11 or 12 maybe 10. It says s**t and b**** many times and shooting and very close death and kissing.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOfficial Critic August 31, 2013

R.I.P.D Review

A film that grows less compelling and original by the minute, R.I.P.D. serves due notice that the mismatched-buddy-cop movie is wearing out its welcome all over again. It devotes far more energy to concept than execution, leaving most of the promising aspects high and dry.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshubop July 24, 2013

Horrid

Worst movie ever! Don't bother.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

Horrible Movie

It is so confusing. There is a lot of language! Its not bad for kids, but the movie it self is HORRIBLE!! It is nothing like the commercial! DO NOT waste your time
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Matthew's R.I.P.D Movie Review

Not the best movie but not the worst, not to intense but not for younger kids. i'm 10 and i thought this movie was pretty good, intense and i liked the story, it could have been better made though. This Should Be the MPAA rating and the reason: This Film Is Rated PG-13 for: Sc-Fi Action Violence, Some Lanuage, and scary scenes for younger viewers.
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2014

Good actors, lame movie.

Compared to Men In Black, this movie bites the dust. Cooler weapons but lame comedy. The "Deados" as they are called, are zombie like and disgusting. That alone rules out younger kids. No positive messages. Not worth the time.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew September 25, 2014

M.I.B. New version has potty humor+comic violence

My Rating:PG-13 for comic sequenze of violence and action,language,crude sexual humor,nudity and a drug reference
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheFMan September 21, 2014

One of the WORST 2013 MOVIES!

2013 gave us many crap movies (After Earth, Grown Ups 2, etc.) but the 2nd worst was R.I.P.D. (the worst was After Earth). There was no chemistry between Ryan Renolds and Jeff Bridges, which is a shame because i enjoy those actors. The story was off in most places, and the CGI was horrible. TheFMan Out!
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2014

Crap in its purest form.