All member reviews for RoboCop (2014)

Lots of gun violence in super-cop sci-fi remake.

Adult Written byzeekattacklee January 2, 2015

My rating

My rating for the robocop is pg-13 for language and violence and suggestive content..
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew December 26, 2014

Lots of cartoonish violence in uneven remake

My rating: PG-13 for sci-for violence and action,language,sexual refrences,drug use and disturbing images
Teen, 14 years old Written bykyleReeselives December 2, 2014

Better movie with better messages

Robocop in the original is an emotionless, violent cop who kills others unless the law prevents it. However, in this one, his is more sentimental to his wife and kid. He's pretty violent, but NEVER endangers innocents and always protects his family, no matter the cost. A doctor helps robocop even if his life is endangered and robocop's partner always works to help him even if he's endangered.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2014

Could have been worse and could have been much better

Violence- 4 (Lots of shooting and some blood- just makes the PG-13 limits)
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2014

See it

the only thing that is bad is sex and language like somebody on tv says motherf--ker and horses--t but they are bleeped other words include s--t bulls--t and a few uses of a-- and a--hole plus h--l d--n godd--n crap and b---h and one scene includes sex
Parent of a 11 year old Written byedklat August 27, 2014

Adult Written byslasher23 August 16, 2014

violent a brief gory a some sexual content a bleeeped language!!
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2014

Disappointing remake provides loads of gun violence.

This movie is extremely violent, although the way the violence is presented, makes it appropriate for younger audiences. There is a lot of explosions, gunfire, and a couple tragic deaths. "RoboCop" also has an intense emotional side, that is sad and depressing. There are several disturbing images, including a prolonged shot of Alex Murphy without the RoboCop suit on. The language is limited, and stronger swear words are bleeped. Sexual content includes a couple beginning to have sex but interrupted by a car alarm. There are glimpses and references to drugs including cocaine, but the use of drugs is treated as it should be treated (a crime), and is not glorified. Altogether, this action flick remake was very disappointing and did not live-up to the original or its spectacular trailers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJack lambert July 15, 2014

this i a great sifi film

it is violent as it shows brain surgery in it and some mild langue
Teen, 14 years old Written byZackyDeje June 29, 2014

Robocop 2014 review

violent and stupid...
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2014

Robocop

Robocop was relatively graphic for a pg-13 movie with lots of shooting and explosions, but nothing most 11 year olds couldn't handle.
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2014

stupid and hurts our eyes

So many close up muzzle flashes. Stupift
Parent Written byPredatorman May 12, 2014

It was fun

I think the only good thing about the movie was the special effects
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck April 4, 2014

Non stop action.

Amazing movie! Good story. If you like action,robots & guns watch it as soon as you can! Good role models. Has violence and one kind of gross scene. A few uses of s**t but no F bombs.
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2014

Great Movie, But Quite A Bit Of Violence

I think it's okay for 11 or 12 year olds if they are able to handle a lot of violence.
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2014

Entertaining, yet violent

I went to watch this movie with my dad the day it came out. It was quite violent, but it was very fun to watch. My dad thought it was okay for me to watch this movie (he's okay with letting me watch almost anything), but I thought it would've been better for older teens to watch. Mature kids 12+, otherwise 15+
Parent Written byCodslayer999 March 8, 2014

LEARNING

RoboCop 2014

This movie was not gory and did not seem to be that bad, I took my 11 year old to see it and he said it was "Awesome".
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie man 15 March 5, 2014

its fun

look I'm gonna be frank this could have been r if the swearing was worst if you're mature ten year old wants to see it let them its a good movie there is one disturbing scene where alex is shown with just his lungs and head and the bad words include s--t a-- b----h damn and a bleeped out mother-----r but its cool
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2014

eh

i watched this movie with my best friend and does not refer so much to sex or nudity but it does show some bad words and the rest i refer to my age selection
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover7271 February 27, 2014

The dark knight meets terminator

I have not seen the original Robocop, so I didn't know what to expect. Here's what I have to say, it was really cool. Alex Murphy is a detective who is severely injured in a time in the future where every country but America is protected by many types of robots and machines. He is than put on the streets again, but with most of his body gone he is in an awesome robot suit with advanced technology, allowing him to protect the streets from crime. With its strong story, script, acting, humor, and action, the new robocop is a fun watch. But be aware, this is very violent with gun and fist fights throughout plus brief sexual content. 11+