All member reviews for RoboCop

Cyborg actioner is more graphic than Terminator.

Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2010

ULTRA BLOODY AND GRUESOME

the robocop movies are awesome!!! this movie is very gory i watched the cut version and it ist very violent. kids 10-12 can watch the cut version on a small tv witch i did. Murphys death is very intense,disturbing and violent his right arm is blow off along with being shot between his eyes. a man is shot by the ed-209 in the uncut he is blown to pecies in the cut bloody violently pours out. a man his shot in the leg in uncut his bloody bone is seen in cut his pants rip open. a man is stabbed in the neck blood sprays out(very unrealistic) a man is melted by acid and is hit by a car green blood flys everywere. the swaring is ocassionaly low a few f-bombs most you cant hear. their is a scene were people are nude in a room. theres around 18-20 f-words. A VERY BLOODY AND GRUESOME MOVIE. cut version 15+ uncut 18+. if kids really want to see robocop let them watch the third one.
Adult Written bydalton81000 August 27, 2011

):-?

SERIOUSLY I have no idea his this movie made it to the "Iffy for 16+" mark. I don't know how adults are even able to bear with this. Yes it was made in the '80s, I used to say "How bad can the '80s get?" But I guess I was wrong. Not only us there violence, but there is a sex scene where a woman shows her bare breasts. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . How did this even make it to an "R" rating? My MPAA rating NC-17 for gruesome violence, strong sexual content, and pervasive language.
Parent Written byPlague December 15, 2009

Robocop

Im a huge Robocop fan. This movie is full of action and intense peril that everyone has a guilty pleasure for.
Kid, 9 years old February 6, 2014

For kids over 8

If your kid is over 8 it should be fine but if he/she is easily scared becuz one guy dies in acid and gets hit by a truck and and green blood flys every were and robocop's arm and leg are shot off. let your kids under 8 watch number 3 it has a lot less of this
Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2011

Robocop

i have seen this film a couple of years ago when i was about 9/10 i remember some of it i remeember it being really violent but it is very good i need to watch this again .This is a very riskey age choice but there are worse action violence but is good.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009
Good movie with plenty of blood and gore, definetely not for kids. Some pointless sex that's not needed and the word that describes this movie is bloodbath.
Teen, 13 years old Written byComedy1234 November 11, 2010

Nobody should see this terrible and bloody movie.

I thought Starship Troopers was bad. This movie should be banned. I believe it is bloodier, gorier and more disturbing than saw. DONT EVER LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!

terrible

my babysitter allowed me to watch this when i was 8 years old...obviously she didn't realize how horrid it was and didn't notice the raiting on the tv guide. it is a bad movie it portrays a bad message nd shows things that no 8 year old should see. i would definitely saty this movie is innapropriate for anyone whther they werre 8 or 88
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheCommenHouseDog March 6, 2013

KIDS DON'T WATCH

i think this THE MOST GRUESOME MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN also the Coolest but do NOT let kids watch it's sad+REALLY GRUESOME
Teen, 13 years old Written byPatricks Reviews April 27, 2011

NOT FOR KIDS!

This movie is one of my favorites (hence my icon) but is VERY gory! For example there is a scene were a giant Cyborg (the first robocop) who's name i forgot shoots a man like 85 times and blood splatters everywhere! Then you see the man dead lying on a desk with blood everywhere. The other Gory scene is when Murphy and Lewis go to arsed these people in a abandoned building and Murphy is shot like 45 times to the point of having his arms fall off and then his legs. The rest calms down but it never had a dull moment. Point being NOT FOR KIDS!
Teen, 17 years old Written byavedis May 2, 2010

no minors

this show is rated TV-PG and TV-14-V/DLSV and should be on telefutura or reelz or syndicated channel.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNicky0250 July 5, 2015

Very Gory, Very Good Sci-Fi Action

The only version of this movie i've watched is the uncut one and it was very, very bloody, drugs pose quite an issue as well as the most brutal firefight takes place in a cocaine factory and one character is seen snorting it off of a woman's breasts. But, overall very good film
Kid, 9 years old December 23, 2013

robocop= great movie messed up with this world's problems

great story I loved it but sex,viloence and horrible laguage
Teen, 14 years old Written byDKRUMBLE725 April 5, 2009

Totally inapropriate

This movie was way too graphic and filled with F-words than any movie should be. I regret watching it and would never ever watch it again. Parents, never let your children see this movie. Nothing from the showing of women's bare breasts too the ultra bloody violence. This movie in fact is innapropriate for all ages 1-100.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe movie dude May 17, 2014

Dead or alive your coming with me

Violent masterpiece very unrealistic so 14 year olds will be OK with it
Teen, 13 years old Written byLarperMan5 November 2, 2013

Seriously CSM?

This film is definitely not for kids unless he's mature (that's rare), however, it does not deserve 3 stars! The only criteria that you guys give is that the movie has gore in it, and that it would be better without it, but you're clearly missing the point. The film is a satire of our culture, and the violence is one of the ways they show this. However, onto the rest of the stuff. The film has a positive political message in that it shows what happens when power gets out of control. There definitely are not any role models in this film, as it shows that there are basically no good people in this world. The violence is extremely graphic, but I personally believe it's justified in this film in that it makes sure not to be realistic, but to show the society. Sex is pretty much limited to a locker room scene and a scene where a man snorts cocaine off a woman's clothed breasts, however, there is also a club scene where if you look hard enough you will notice a topless dancer (you most likely will not notice this). The language is South Park level, and is again, part of the satire. Drug references involving Cocaine. I put Consumerism on the list because the film is a satire of this, but you frequently see fake ads.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude57447434 September 7, 2013

Robocop review

I'm 13 I love this movie I've got a copy of the original cut on blu ray and love it but its very gory but its a dark social satire comedy not a action movie
Parent Written bygrapelover46 September 13, 2012

Very good sci-fi movie.

Parent of a 5, 6, 7, 10, 10, and 17 year old Written byCharlie The Cat December 18, 2011

Rated "R". This is Misrated

They Tried to do that This Should be Rated NC-17.
Teen, 17 years old Written byminionlover246 February 20, 2016

amazing, but gory

I really love this movie, but I definetely reccomend it not for kids as it is very gruesome than most say it is. Watch it, but do not watch those crap or shitty sequels or even that shitty remake either