Stylish, edgy British crime caper for grown-ups.

Adult Written bydarthsitkur August 10, 2012

hilarious lol

there was lots of laughs in rocknrolla, and i after i saw it, i thought to myself, it would be awesome if monty python made this lol, and even though i thought this was extremely funny, shaun of the dead is several times funnier, but both movies are equally funny anyway
Educator Written bySincerus July 19, 2014

Fast paced and gritty- but can probably make anyone uncomfortable

This is an exceptionally entertaining film, though even adults might have no idea what on earth is going on as the primary "heist" is something to do with property/land. The violence is rampant throughout (fists, guns, golf clubs, killer fish, and lots of blood) though if I remember correctly nobody but the Big Bad and a few no name characters actually die, lots of sex talk (one 6 second scene that is purely sound based which is an impressive feat, and one really weird scene where Russian gangsters prancing around in their underwear have tied and gagged a mostly clothed man to a bed, like a precursor to S andM) , lots of swearing, a heroin addict is a main character and I'm 99% everyone in this is drunk at least some of the time. That being said it's pretty impressive and the 16+ crowd should enjoy it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYeah. February 27, 2011

Check my page for other recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviefan24 May 14, 2012

Funny movie for mature teens

Teen, 13 years old Written byKurt MMB April 9, 2012

RocknRolla Review

RocknRolla is yet another fabulous crime film directed and written by the crime god, Guy Ritchie. RocknRolla is also violent like his other films, but it is still entertaining. RocknRolla is about a mobster called Lenny Cole, who accidently loses another gangsters painting, so knowing he is in trouble, Lenny calls upon his assissent and fellow friend, Archy to find it, Archy has friends in the underworld known as The Wild Bunch, the plots twist and tangle into a mess, but it all ends up good in the end, not really, and RocknRolla is still violent and should probably be suitable for people over 13.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 11, 2009

Rocknrolla is for mature teens.

Rocknrolla is Guy Ritchies Best film yet and will leave you in awe of his talent to create these characters who are edgy and cool. see it.
Kid, 9 years old April 20, 2009

Complicated, action drama for adults only.

The reason it's not for kids is more than just not suitable content for that age, it also depends on how complicated the movie is, and on its setting and theme. This movie was set in UK, Europe, was an action film, and was very complicated and hard to understand. That's why it's not for kids- not counting it's content. It's content, on the other hand, is contaminated with strong violence and abrupt profanity, and smoking and drinking throughout. I hope my review changes your mind about this film, either now wanting to view it or vise- versa.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycourtie December 11, 2008

Hilarious

I absolutley loved it; fast-paced, gritty-comedy. Totally worth seeing.