All member reviews for Rocky II

Sly sequel is as predictable as a gym workout.

Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2010

I like this movie a lot. The language and kissing are mild. Slow motion blows to the heads of boxers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 8, 2011

Great Movie.
Kid, 10 years old September 19, 2013

Rocky II

One of the most inspiring movies ever made period.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheJoe.F November 7, 2011

The Best Sequel To An Original

Rocky II is one of the best sequels ever made. It shows the next step in the underdogs life. Nothing drastically changes which is exeptable because no ones life changes really fast, it moves slowely depending on what you do and how you challenge yourself at life, that is what Rocky II is telling us. Nothing happens to Rocky after the fight, so he must decide if he can do the rematch with Apollo Creed and take a bigger risk for the title. This movie has much more dialog and drama that kids that are 8-14 wont understand which is why I don't think it would be a kids movie. Overall, Rocky II is the appropriate sequel to the first because it shows how todays heroes are quickely forgotten.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 14, 2015

Rocky II movie review

"Rocky" is one of my 20 favorite films of all time. Going into this movie I was pumped. Overall, it was kind of disappointing to me. "Rocky II" is not an awful movie at all. It is a fun movie to watch. The acting and direction is very good. The boxing sequences are great as well. The writing was solid for the most part. My main problem with the movie is that it dragged in some parts. Also "Rocky II" kind of feels bloated and over-exaggerated at the times. It felt a lot like the original but I feel that the style of "Rocky" was better than "Rocky II". I still enjoyed watching the movie. It was interesting to see Rocky train. I was disappointed but still it is a good film.
Written byAnonymous February 25, 2015

Punching and gore in overviolent and long sequel

My rating: PG-13 for mma sports violence and bloody images
Teen, 14 years old Written by80sfan8 September 2, 2011

Not as good as the first one!

Not as good as the first one, but still entertaining. I think it's a bit more violent than the first one in my opinion.