All teen and kid member reviews for Rocky

Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2009

Great movie for the older crowd

Rocky's a great movie for the older crowd, because theres a lot of cussing, in one sscene they make out, and theres a fight with some blood. But overall great movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 July 24, 2009

Probably PG-13 in today's standards.

Definitely an interesting sports movie that spawned way too many unneccessary sequels, I thought it was pretty good but definetly not 5-star worthy.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrendan Conway December 2, 2010
me and my dad love movies like this and is an awesome movie
Teen, 15 years old Written bywho3697cares January 1, 2009

Pointlessly Violent

It might be the worst film to ever win Best Picture.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNickD531 January 1, 2009

Really Good Movie

This is a really good film. While personally I don't think this is the best movie in the saga, it does introduce us to the character of Rocky and how he came to be a professional boxer. Suitable for children 7/8 +.
Kid, 9 years old August 4, 2015

Best Movie Ever!

This is a great movie to get you pumped up. I'm not a big fan of boxing but love this movie. I think it is okay for kids 10 and up because of the boxing scene. It shows Rocky and Apollo punching each other hard and their faces get all messed up. Overall great inspiring movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart May 6, 2015

They fight a looooot

And it's really inspirational, but I don't think it's ok for 9-11 kids to see this.
Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2012

I WANT TO SEE ROCKY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I never saw this and I want to see this sooooooo badly! I want to see it! I don't really like boxing but I like Rocky! I want to see it badly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written by80sfan8 September 2, 2011

A boxing film worth watching!

It's really not that brutal compared to an Arnold Schwarzenegger film, but still not appropriate for the young ones.
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2011

fantastic. love this movie

LOVE THIS MOVIE!! It's not that inappropriate, but kids will want to watch it with their parents.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 8, 2011
Great movie.Great for 9+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl November 6, 2010
I love this movie. Timeless.
rocky is a great movie and any body who thinks its bad is stupid because rocky is an insperational movie and eh rocks

love it..

great movie...i would definately let my kids watch it
Teen, 13 years old Written byTARDIS Tourist December 28, 2015

This classic shows that if you never give up, you get places.

Rocky's boxing coach sometimes says some foul language. There is some punching in this movie, (well duh!) Rocky never gives up and he is rewarded by his hard work.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 December 21, 2015

Tremendous.

Rocky is a tremendous movie. This is the film that had a cultural impact on people. The story's great, the acting is great, the music and the training montage is brilliant. Such an uplifting movie. Grade: A+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFlowers4You November 13, 2015

Cool Classic!

This is an amazing film. Rocky Balboa teaches us many lessons (they vary by person) throughout this awesome beginning to his boxing career. People should learn to appreciate the twentieth century more; its films are certainly better than some slapstick comedy 2012 shows. As the 20th century old movies started dying out in about 1989-1995, this one certainly stuck. Set in about the 1970s, this is one amazing film that is sure to get people on the edge of their seats, chanting, “Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!” There is some cursing, I can't remember the exact swears, but I'm almost positive there is a "damn" in there. This movie also has an INTENSE boxing match, and YES, blood and black eyes are included. Also, Rocky smokes and drinks, but I don't think he gets drunk. He stops mid-movie. There's also Rocky crushing on Adrian, and at the end(ish) or middle, I cannot remember exactly, they kiss.
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2015

Incredible!

Let's pull no punches, Rocky is movie that contains violence. The story is about a small-time boxer who gets a unimaginable chance to fight a professional heavy weight champion. If you do not like blood and violence this is not the movie for you, however this is a great upbeat film which will have you siting on the edge of your seats chanting "Rocky, Rocky." Beware the theme tune will get stuck in your head. Enjoy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 14, 2015

Rocky movie review

"Rocky" is one of my two favorite sports movies of all time. This is a classic. It is one of my favorite films of the 1970s and of all time. The story is iconic. "Rocky" is the ultimate underdog story. I love it. The ending was phenomenal as well. Sylvester Stallone was great as a simple-minded boxer who is great at fighting. The supporting cast was very good and made us feel for the character of Rocky. The instrumental score is excellent. It makes the audience feel athleticism and stamina. As a martial artist, I thought the fight sequences were handled really well. It actually felt like a boxing match and/or workouts. "Rocky" is a story about trying to do the best in every situation. It is also a touching love story between two characters. When I feel I need motivation, "Rocky" is the movie I would go to. It is one of the most inspirational movies ever and my second favorite sports movie of all time behind "Raging Bull".
Teen, 17 years old Written byKwayteowpow May 16, 2015

Terrible!

I almost fell asleep. I was not tired at all and I never fall asleep in movies. You can't even understand what he is saying it is a waste of time and money. Don't watch it it is so boring... The whole plot it terrible. I can't belive it won a award. It also gets mentioned in Pitch Perfect watch that movie instead