All member reviews for Role Models

Teen, 14 years old Written byBrando804 August 22, 2009

Perfect comedy for 14-15+

Probably my most favorite comedy of all time. It contains nothing that the average 13-year-old has not seen or heard.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypunkrocker July 1, 2009

OK Movie, for teens not kids

I thought this was an OK movie. I only laughed once, but i thought it was cute. It had some nudity, and they said the f-word a lot and there were sexual situations, but it was OK. I wouldn't recommend it, but i wouldn't not recommend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRagingBull April 22, 2012

Funny, raunchy movie with a hilarious cast.

Hilarious! Lots of sex and language, but nothing awful. The most raunchy character is a child. The cast is great (notably Jane Lynch and Bobb'e J. Thompson), and there are many great laughs.
Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2012

Role Models

Not for boys under 14, girls your call. In my opinon boys get to much exposure, there are a lot more female boobs than anything. So it is your call but this is what I think.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 12, 2011

not all that funny

this is a very bad movie to watch, a young kid showing adults disrespectful moments, too many bad words and nudity all the time, these movies have got to go away forever
Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl July 31, 2010

another funny, yet totally random comedy

this movie is wayy inappropriate for any kid or younger teen. there is tons of cussing and sexual content from both adults and kids. you see a lot of nudity, too. this movie is not recommended for the family, but maybe for older teens. it was pretty funny, too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydelirious April 30, 2010

Teen, 16 years old Written byj-dog123 June 11, 2015

Very Good Movie!

This movie really is not inappropriate. The only scene that is bad is the party scene, when the show a naked female chest. The language is not bad. It has good messages about friendship, and the kids are really funny. Overall, a great movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDylanRTwinHills March 30, 2015

Crude but Cute Comedy has a good message

This is a surprisingly good movie. It is filled with hilarious moments, and in the end has a good message about being a real roll mode. That said the two maine characters are not good role models for almost all the movie, but they improve in the end(though they still aren't perfect). There are 2 parts that show topless woman but if you dont want your kid to see it you can fast forward through it. There is also frequent swearing but it is pretty tame for a rated R movie. If this film skipped out the brief nudity and toned down the swearing, it could easily be Pg-13. I reccomend this movie to anyone who really enjoys comedy.
Teen, 15 years old Written byYpseru March 14, 2014

Some laughs, with tons of swearing

This movie has no violence (although a kid threatens to kill another kid. We see them tackle and that's about it), no nothing else except a ton of swearing, and most of it comes from a kid (about maybe, 10? I have no idea). However the unrated version has full frontal female nudity once, and a kid sees a woman's top half of her body (the rest of her is under some sheets), although since this is only for the unrated version, 15+ for the actual movie. Another thing, is the talks about sex. Even in the rated version, you see a guy naked, face down on the ground, and a lot of talk about sex with a kid. One conversation is still drilled into my mind, about an adult and a young kid talking and "observing" woman's breasts. Anyway, 15+ for a lot of swearing, but in the real world, you probably hear a lot of this kind of language a lot.
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2013

I was very happy with this movie, Paul Rudd shines again

I saw this movie on Comedy Central, so they bleeped out the swears, and one full line was "____ ____ ____ you!" So there's a ton of coarse and vulgar language, some sexual content, but that's about it. Now, my review of the movie, this movie is really really funny, and Paul Rudd does a great job as a lead role, and Sean W. Scott is (as always) pretty edgy, but he still does a great job. I think with a parent, mature 11-12 year olds can watch, and 13 up are fine.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe July 7, 2013

Lots of drugs, sex and rock and roll; really amusing

Funny, but there's some crude stuff like Ronnie always says stuff that's obscene, Jane Lynch's character used to be addicted to cocaine and two scenes of bare breasts. Many mature teens should handle this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 15, 2013

Funny

Tons of swearing, some from the mouth of 11 year old kid.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKieth11 September 17, 2012

Crude, but hillarious!

Firstly, people hate this movie because the "role models" were not "role models", but that's the point of the movie. Don't rate it low just because of that. This movie is great, and is very funny, although I felt the parts displaying nudity should have been left out, but still... There is none-stop profanity in this movie, but it is very well done so almost everything is funny! Many people don't appreciate this kind of comedy, but for those who like people saying and doing stuff that are crude, but funny, this is the film for you!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 August 31, 2012

sean william scott hilarious

some bad language but not constant. breast are shown a mans but and sexual references. they drink and a lady says she eats cocaine for breakfast lunch and dinner
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 2, 2012

Very funny crude movie

Great movie, very funny. Know your kid. It's not too bad
Teen, 14 years old Written byLilWayneisawsome June 30, 2011

role models

It wasnt the funniest movie i saw but i had lots of laughs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 2, 2011

pretty funny not for young kids maybe mature teens. there's a child who curses quite frequently and there's brief nudity and some crude language.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 June 27, 2010

Not Hard R

I saw this expecting a hard R rated movie, i didnt get that. but it was hillarious. There is some sex talk, but nothing extremly explicit. There were 2 topless scenes, both very quick. And one scene where one of the guys falls asleep naked and you see his butt. There is a lot of swearing (mainly the s-word and the f-word). There is also some drug refrences
Teen, 15 years old Written byErrweb March 30, 2010

A Perfect Comedy for Mature Teens

Personally I found this movie pretty hilarious and fun to watch, one of the best comedies of the year. Though I wouldn't recommend it for young kids. I would recommend it for 14 and above due to the frequent use of the word "f..k". Nudity and sex scenes are also involved. Even though iti s still a pretty good comedy.