All teen and kid member reviews for Role Models

Teen, 15 years old Written byErrweb March 30, 2010

A Perfect Comedy for Mature Teens

Personally I found this movie pretty hilarious and fun to watch, one of the best comedies of the year. Though I wouldn't recommend it for young kids. I would recommend it for 14 and above due to the frequent use of the word "f..k". Nudity and sex scenes are also involved. Even though iti s still a pretty good comedy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieman251191 December 18, 2009
The fact about this movie is that though this is a comedy, it's laughs are not that frequent, and in the end just an average raunchy comedy. Paul Rudd and all the other actors, for that matter, are just great casting, but the story and dialoque is a bit boring. You do laugh, but in the end, it's no Judd Apatow movie.
Kid, 10 years old September 23, 2009
fine for kids 13 and up
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback August 13, 2009
Funny Movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byjj321 April 18, 2009
nothin under than 12 just because the sex but it is ok and besides that nothing is bad
Teen, 13 years old Written byChrizCaribbean April 4, 2009

LOL GREAT MOVIE

BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVERY SEEN lol my mom recommended it so what boobs, thats the human body!
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2009

TEENS AND UP!!!!!!!

Interesting! Lots of language and sex. Also lots of humor. Probably best for teens and up.
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2008

an awsome two thumbs up movie!

i know this movie is rateded R but i would have rated it pg13 i would'nt recomend it for kids under 12 but this was one of my favorote commedies