All member reviews for Roman Holiday

A delightful classic that's perfect for family film night.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMiraclexBlazer July 30, 2009

Audrey Hepburn makes a wonderful role model.

This movie is simply amazing! Nothing inappropriate beyond the smoking of its era which is to be expected of a movie made in the early 1950's. Audrey Hepburn is exceptionally charming and Gregory Peck is very entertaining and is amazing opposite Audrey.
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2013

Fun Movie in Rome!

Fun movie to watch! More for girls though. Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck are wonderful! Love Rome!
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2011

Ever so romantic!

I absolutely love this movie, though I would have liked another ending. Who doesn't love Audrey Hepburn
Parent of a 11 year old Written byalanps February 27, 2011

A near perfect film

Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe July 12, 2009

Who doesn't like Audrey Hepburn?????

Adorable, adorable, adorable. This is the perfect family film, for basically all ages. Other than one scene before she runs away (where she takes sleeping pills to help her sleep, and then later acts like she's drunk) and a brawl (she smashes a guitar over someone's head, but it isn't gruesome at all) it is fairly clean. A classic, clean, romance, with many positive subjects in which families can talk about!!!!!!!!!!!
Written byAnonymous October 22, 2014

Roman Holiday

This movie had good actors, a fascinating set, and a wonderful moral. There are two rather passionate kisses that will make younger kids go 'eww!', but the movie is otherwise perfectly clean. All together, the movie is a good family-time movie for parents and kids of all ages.
Teen, 17 years old Written byZoocreature345 May 29, 2014

an okay movie

I heard that this is a classic, though I pretty much just put it in the okay pile. The romance between the princess and the reporter felt like it was forced. But, to be fair, at the end of the movie, they didn't resort to the clichéd idea of the princess defying the traditions of her family to be with the reporter. I think this should have spent a little bit more time to develop the characters. The story is a little bit complicated for me to follow and understand. Despite these flaws, I can't say that it's a bad movie. I'm glad I saw it, I just don't think I'll see it again. I'll give it a pass.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKristina999 February 17, 2013

It's A Good One

Really awesome movie, me and my sisters enjoyed it. Not uncomfortable in any way. Mild implications but otherwise no content. Loved it :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

LOVED IT! Audrey Hepburn is so sweet and lovely

I love the huge brawl that breaks out when they all go to dancing. It's so funny! This is such a beautiful film and has outstanding performances by Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, both of which are on my list of favourite actors. Some people just can't stand to watch a lovely, black and white film. I am so saddened by that. They're really missing out. Buy it for your kids (especially girls because it is a romance - old Hollywood style) because it is an enduring classic that should be seen by everyone.