All member reviews for Romeo and Juliet (2013)

Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

Can't Wait!

Teen, 13 years old Written byGabiG January 16, 2014

Best Love Story Ever!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I saw this movie with a group of friends ages 13 to 18. We all saw the movie and personally I LOVED!!!!!!!! the movie. The story line was really good and the characters played excellent parts. The reason I say this movie is for teenagers is because someone younger who is not in middle school or higher may not understand the story-point. For the most part this movie is highly recommended. There is almost no really bad sexual themes or violence, although romeo does stab his arch enemy and there is a brief amount of blood. There are many good role models and positive messages. Like I said before see this movie it was fabulous and you learn a lot. PS bring a box of tissues with here because you will cry thats how touching it was. ) :
Teen, 14 years old Written byHaithamB February 14, 2014

Romeo & Juliet (2014)

People these days won't bother to check out classics, but waste their time on nonsense stories rather enjoying a classic one. Every classic needs a GOOD remake so these generations would differentiate the excellent from awful. The re-imagining of the tragic classic tale/play is just wonderful. These young actors prove that they are perfectly capable to flawlessly carry out such important roles in cinema history without distorting their image, because Romeo & Juliet (2014) is one of the best.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAlice February 2, 2014

Great Movie

It is a great movie for kids 13 and up.