All member reviews for Rugrats in Paris

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 January 26, 2012

Really good, but not for the youngest kids

I have the DVD of this movie and I think it's really good. It has some mild violence/martial arts violence and sad moments that might be too much for the youngest kids, but nothing too bad for kids 5+ and it has positive messages about the importance of family and being brave. Violence: Some VERY mild martial arts violence during a dream. The babies (when controlling a large mechanical Reptar suit) battle with Jean-Claude (who's in a large mechanical snail suit), destorying some structures, but nobody gets hurt. Some sad moments, like when Chuckie is watching his friends dance with their moms to a sad song. But nothing too bad for kids 5 and older. Sex: Coco is shown engaging in mild flirting with Chas. Spike is shown forming a "relationship" with a French poodle and they share a romantic dinner (parodying the famous scene from "Lady And The Tramp") Angelica is shown stepping on Coco's dress, tearing it and revealing her underwear. But nothing graphic is shown or mentioned. Consumerism: Based off the popular TV show, "Rugrats" and one scene in the movie parodies the famous dinner scene from "Lady And The Tramp"
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 22, 2011

good

good
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2012

better than the other movie.

good, but not as good as both of the shows.
Educator and Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bycelinac January 29, 2010
Nickelodeon-style fun. The plot is effectively character-driven. Catchy songs. Great celebrity voice-acting.
Adult Written byEliMama April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2011

Good

I first watched this when i was 5 and loved it. My mom is 45 and still likes to watch it. I am 13 and watch my neighbors kids and they love it.
Parent Written byCooldee December 20, 2010

The Rugrats go global!

The Rugrats go to Paris after Tommy's father gets a call from Coco to come to Paris to see Reptar. When I seen this movie, I thought it was going to be good, and it was good! There are some gross rumored (G rated), Coco is seemed to hate children, and Chuckie is sad because he does not have a mom.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2010

Another Rugrat Movie

It has its funny parts, but is mostly lame. I was a little surprised that it was rated G. Too much naked humor, lots of scary stuff for very little kids, and there was very little humor. Two stars.
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2009

one of my favorite movies when i was little

this movie is really good and one of my favorite movies when i was little.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bydcooney April 9, 2008
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008
..... me and my daughter only watch this for 3minutes it is such a boaring movie.