All member reviews for Rush Hour 3

Just like the first two, but in Paris.

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie rocks it has a lot of sex but ok for a 12 year old and a lot of violense but mostly funny!!!!
Kid, 8 years old April 18, 2010

It's cool

It is very funny. It has some cursing like a-s and in one scene... he doesn't say the F word but he says "F his ". There's lots of shooting and threatening... but it's a very awesome movie.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2010

100th review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well this one has mor sex a mild sex scene another scene were chris talks and fools them in to geting naked perfct for ages13 and up iffy for 10-12 off for 9 and down woot 100th review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008

Excellent

One of if not the best movie of 2007, Rush Hour 3 delivers the right humor at the right time, and plenty of action. Definately, SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
Adult Written bymilamber01 April 9, 2008

Leave kids at home

Good movie but should have been rated R
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 3, 2012

awesome!!!!

best one in the series! they should make a rush hour 4
Parent Written bydeannasockman June 23, 2012

I miss the decent, fun movies.

Just disappointing that our standards have lowered. This suggests that it's ok for a 13 year old child to get a taste of a strip joint? Sad. I agree that it's funny, but really should stay for 18 and older.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic February 27, 2012

Rush Hour 3 Review

Crass, stupid and crudely made. It's also, in places, weirdly brilliant, a picture that plays to the largest possible audience with mechanical efficiency but also, here and there, betrays glimmers of self-deprecating cleverness, as if it were striving, perhaps even unconsciously, to transcend its own dumbness.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCamala April 9, 2008

Cool movie

Parents, it's not the worst thing your kids'll ever see. I loved it, and I'm still a christian. I seriously doubt anyone will be influenced to go start a gunfight in a city or disrespect women pointlessly.
Adult Written byletemblittle April 9, 2008

Pushing the envelope on PG-13

The sexual content scenes are MUCH worse than the other Rush Hour films. Carter behaves a lot more crudely and disrespectfull of women-Parents Beware!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe-Edge April 9, 2008

Rush to the cinemas to see this!!

Great friggin' film!!!! I'll admit it isn't th best rush hour film I've seen, Rush Hour 2 is! But enough of the negativity, why am I slaggin' off this amazing film. The action an hilariousness of it was mind blowing! The interrogating nun, the car chase in the French taxi, the final fight in the end, all amazing! Sorry for giving half of the good parts of the movie. From the looks of Jackie Chan, I thought he wasn't up to the action the movie called for due to his obvious aging. I know, Jackie Chan's gonna come looking to kick the **** out off me after that last remark! But he proved me wrong, he was diffidently up to it. I was expecting a slightly ****y story because of Rush Hour's reputation. But it was WAY better than I expected. The final verdict, it could have been funnier, NOT, it could have had more action in it, NOT, it was a **** film, NOT!!!!!!!!

good

it was funnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Very good action packed movie...

The action packed scenes are awesome.

A good movie....if you come in with low expectations

If you come in to watch this movie wanting 90 minutes of good laughs, this movie will deliver. However if you're expecting a movie with originality from RH and RH2 then look elsewhere. Violence is not nearly as bad a many PG-13 movies and innuendos, while aplenty are not much of an issue either.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

Jackie Chan fans rejoice!

Seriously. This movie is great. The violence is pretty, well, violent but the only blood is when Carter is torturing someone to give them valuable information, but nothing goes on except the victim's head is cut from a past fight, then Carter is about to shoot a gun at his head, but guess what? It has no ammo! Also there's some sexual content and innuendo ("butter you up like a slice of Wonder Bread") and some fleeting nudity of topless showgirls with strategically placed beads that cover up the showgirls' nipples only. This is no Titanic or Disturbia folks. Overall this film is OK for people 12 and up just like CSM said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjohnmcclane April 9, 2008

It was good

I don't see why it god bad reviews from the critics. It was perfectly fine to me. Although there is violence and the sexual content is a bit innapropriate for young viewers, it's sutiable for kids my age.
Adult Written byyungmoney April 9, 2008

i laughed so much watching this

i think that people should go see the movie before judging it noone really knows what it's about everyone automatically assumes that it's not a very good movie i think all the movies chris tucker and jackie chan do are pretty good especcially for two guys that are getting older!!............

Adult Written byhola man April 9, 2008

it was probably the most funniest movie ive ever seen

this movie is so funny!!! i think kids should be able to watch even though it does have a tiny bit of bad language and some sex scenes though
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2009

older kids

its a bit of a positive message because carter says that lee is his "brother from another mother'' the bad thing is carter a lee mostly carter swears so if your a mother that does not like your kids say ing past dang it or shut up then dont let your kids see this un less moms and dads,see it first!!!!!!!